Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo's Trivia Tablet Glitch?
Here's the image: https://imgur.com/eKy85y2

So, for the last few days, I've noticed something up with Tomo's Trivia Tablet. It's highlighting the correct answers to most (but not all) of the questions presented to me. I really don't know what happened to make it like this, and I wanted to clarify whether or not it was a bug. Admittedly, I've taken advantage of it twice (I only occasionally visit Tomo) but it's a bit dishonest, and I figure I could possibly be banned as it's a little unfair. Anyone know what's going on?
Here's the image: https://imgur.com/eKy85y2

So, for the last few days, I've noticed something up with Tomo's Trivia Tablet. It's highlighting the correct answers to most (but not all) of the questions presented to me. I really don't know what happened to make it like this, and I wanted to clarify whether or not it was a bug. Admittedly, I've taken advantage of it twice (I only occasionally visit Tomo) but it's a bit dishonest, and I figure I could possibly be banned as it's a little unfair. Anyone know what's going on?
It's ya boi, Kungket McNungket
@llambsauce Have you tried clearing your cache? It usually fixes all sorts of strange display glitches.
@llambsauce Have you tried clearing your cache? It usually fixes all sorts of strange display glitches.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

No, I haven't done that yet; not sure how.
How do I go about doing this?
@Ralzakark

No, I haven't done that yet; not sure how.
How do I go about doing this?
@llambsauce

Check here for your browser and follow the directions!
@llambsauce

Check here for your browser and follow the directions!
@UsagiChaan

Thank you!
@UsagiChaan

Thank you!