Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum treasure
I think battling in the Coliseum should not only generate items and material, but also treasure too.

Treasure is pretty challenging to generate and build, so I think there should be more ways to receive it.
I think battling in the Coliseum should not only generate items and material, but also treasure too.

Treasure is pretty challenging to generate and build, so I think there should be more ways to receive it.
OEZ6L.gif VaiJB.gif fCEqB.gif j8GQQ.gif ut9HC.gif eB9vo.gif
[center][item=Leafy Pack][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Burlap Sack ][item=Longneck Pack][item=Frozen Knapsack] Technically there are treasure drops, they are just in the form of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996]chests and pouches[/url]. I believe they have added these type drops in every venue. The coliseum is one of the most profitable places to make money so I don't think we need to add pure treasure drops to it . If they did that, the admins would likely nerf the item drops because many of the item drops are hoard-sold adding treasure into the game anyway and the admins do their best to prevent inflation by readjusting things to slow the rate treasure enters the system. I know personally I’d be disappointed in item drop rates being nerfed as I generally grind for food or items and get my treasure from fodder being exalted and selling [item=Feather Pouch][item=Lustrous Shell][item=Pearly Shell][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Broken Penny Jar] There are plenty of ways to generate treasure already--hoard selling, the well fed bonus, treasure from the various chests, treasure from Fair Grounds, treasure from exalting and trading gems. There are also ways to earn money from other players such as selling items/dragons to other players, selling art, etc. If treasure is too easy to generate (as in pops out of nothing) then it would negatively affect the economy. Money earned from other players is just circulating already existing treasure. [/center]
Leafy Pack Fishscale Basket Burlap Sack Longneck Pack Frozen Knapsack

Technically there are treasure drops, they are just in the form of chests and pouches. I believe they have added these type drops in every venue.

The coliseum is one of the most profitable places to make money so I don't think we need to add pure treasure drops to it . If they did that, the admins would likely nerf the item drops because many of the item drops are hoard-sold adding treasure into the game anyway and the admins do their best to prevent inflation by readjusting things to slow the rate treasure enters the system. I know personally I’d be disappointed in item drop rates being nerfed as I generally grind for food or items and get my treasure from fodder being exalted and selling

Feather Pouch Lustrous Shell Pearly Shell Rusted Treasure Chest Broken Penny Jar

There are plenty of ways to generate treasure already--hoard selling, the well fed bonus, treasure from the various chests, treasure from Fair Grounds, treasure from exalting and trading gems. There are also ways to earn money from other players such as selling items/dragons to other players, selling art, etc.

If treasure is too easy to generate (as in pops out of nothing) then it would negatively affect the economy. Money earned from other players is just circulating already existing treasure.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
You already can get a lot of treasure from the coliseum. It doesn't need straight treasure rewards.

If you hoard sell the items you get, you get a lot of money.

Some items are worth quite a bit more on the AH.

There are some openables that contain pure treasure as well as some other things to hoard sell.

Plus, there are plenty of ways to generate treasure, what FR needs more of are good treasure sinks, not treasure generators.

75K from the fairgrounds daily, with hopefully more games coming fairly soon.

Exalting can create a lot of treasure (and I believe is one of the main way people make treasure, especially in conjunction with training fodder and thus generating treasure from coliseum loot).

Bonding with familiars can give a small amount of treasure, but the chests you can get from leveling your famliars can give quite a bit.

Various other activities around site give small to modest amounts of treasure.

Then there are non-site ways of earning: unsupported services such as nest rentals or dragon lending. Art, writing, dragon leveling etc.. all are ways you can earn treasure from other users.

So, no support on being able to get straight treasure from the coliseum (and I only learned how to do Glimmer and GLoom like a week ago, and before that hadn't touched the fairgrounds in ages except for the rare occasions)
You already can get a lot of treasure from the coliseum. It doesn't need straight treasure rewards.

If you hoard sell the items you get, you get a lot of money.

Some items are worth quite a bit more on the AH.

There are some openables that contain pure treasure as well as some other things to hoard sell.

Plus, there are plenty of ways to generate treasure, what FR needs more of are good treasure sinks, not treasure generators.

75K from the fairgrounds daily, with hopefully more games coming fairly soon.

Exalting can create a lot of treasure (and I believe is one of the main way people make treasure, especially in conjunction with training fodder and thus generating treasure from coliseum loot).

Bonding with familiars can give a small amount of treasure, but the chests you can get from leveling your famliars can give quite a bit.

Various other activities around site give small to modest amounts of treasure.

Then there are non-site ways of earning: unsupported services such as nest rentals or dragon lending. Art, writing, dragon leveling etc.. all are ways you can earn treasure from other users.

So, no support on being able to get straight treasure from the coliseum (and I only learned how to do Glimmer and GLoom like a week ago, and before that hadn't touched the fairgrounds in ages except for the rare occasions)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@NaruNaru

As other players said, the items and material you get from the coli are treasure waiting to happen. Make sure you keep your cauldron active too - a couple of clicks can transmute coli junk into valuable materials!

I see we share a flight, so I would recommend checking out The Bladewood, where you can learn to polish your coli skills, allowing you to grind for valuable things faster and get into the fodder-training business too :)
@NaruNaru

As other players said, the items and material you get from the coli are treasure waiting to happen. Make sure you keep your cauldron active too - a couple of clicks can transmute coli junk into valuable materials!

I see we share a flight, so I would recommend checking out The Bladewood, where you can learn to polish your coli skills, allowing you to grind for valuable things faster and get into the fodder-training business too :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Noooo support. There are already more than enough ways to make treasure - if you have the time and concentration, you can easily make at least 15K treasure in one sitting just through playing the fairground games.

There are already treasure drop items in the coliseum, as well as the normal items you get from drops which you can hoardsell or list in the auction house. Even hatching dragons and exalting them immediately will get you a few grand per dragon. If you have enough food in your stores, you can sell any other food you get though your gathering turns every day. There's already too much money bloating the economy without further handouts.
Noooo support. There are already more than enough ways to make treasure - if you have the time and concentration, you can easily make at least 15K treasure in one sitting just through playing the fairground games.

There are already treasure drop items in the coliseum, as well as the normal items you get from drops which you can hoardsell or list in the auction house. Even hatching dragons and exalting them immediately will get you a few grand per dragon. If you have enough food in your stores, you can sell any other food you get though your gathering turns every day. There's already too much money bloating the economy without further handouts.