Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that make you emotional?
1 2 3 4 5
I was rewatching an old Okami Let's Play, and god the emotional happy/sad punches I experienced from forgetting about stuff in that game.
On a lesser scale, the ending to FFX never fails to make me at least a little bit teary.

So I was wondering, do you guys have a particular game (or games) that makes you emotional no matter how many times you experience them?
I was rewatching an old Okami Let's Play, and god the emotional happy/sad punches I experienced from forgetting about stuff in that game.
On a lesser scale, the ending to FFX never fails to make me at least a little bit teary.

So I was wondering, do you guys have a particular game (or games) that makes you emotional no matter how many times you experience them?
Check out what I have for sale here
-
I have no idea what I'm doing
The endings of all the Mystery Dungeon games.

Also, the Mass Effect triology. Especially 2 and 3.
The endings of all the Mystery Dungeon games.

[quote name="Xionahri" date="2019-02-18 05:54:13" ] Also, the Mass Effect triology. Especially 2 and 3. [/quote] Pretty much. Left me quite broken. Yet I keep going back for more
Xionahri wrote on 2019-02-18 05:54:13:

Pretty much. Left me quite broken. Yet I keep going back for more
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Recently Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had me pretty choked up at a couple spots!

Okami is such a lovely game. While the plot didn't really get me emotional, the music is absolutely top notch and always makes me feel uplifted!

Recently Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had me pretty choked up at a couple spots!

Okami is such a lovely game. While the plot didn't really get me emotional, the music is absolutely top notch and always makes me feel uplifted!

td9UiZS.png
I'm gonna go with Mass Effect as well. During ME 3 I've been crying for most part of the story tbh.
As for other games... Undertale is quite sad for me, especially Pacifist ending. I also cried during some parts of Dragon Age II.

But yeah, ME trilogy made the biggest impact on me.
I'm gonna go with Mass Effect as well. During ME 3 I've been crying for most part of the story tbh.
As for other games... Undertale is quite sad for me, especially Pacifist ending. I also cried during some parts of Dragon Age II.

But yeah, ME trilogy made the biggest impact on me.
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
+9 hours from FR time
Halo Reach is also quite sad for me
Halo Reach is also quite sad for me
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
To The Moon is the only game that ever made me cry like a baby. But all the Harvest Moon games usually have events that get you misty-eyed and Rune Factory 4 has a bunch of those moments as well.
To The Moon is the only game that ever made me cry like a baby. But all the Harvest Moon games usually have events that get you misty-eyed and Rune Factory 4 has a bunch of those moments as well.
"...but all the magic I have known
I've had to make myself."

-Shel Silverstein
The Last of Us. Just rewatched a playthrough for the sixth time, and the ending still gets me.

Bioshock Infinite is my favorite game. Gets me teary-eyed every single time.

To The Moon also never fails to make me cry, oof.

The Walking Dead Season 1, just... Lee ;;_;;

Oh, and Life is Strange - especially the end where you choose the city.

And I guess Firewatch also deserves a spot on the list.
The Last of Us. Just rewatched a playthrough for the sixth time, and the ending still gets me.

Bioshock Infinite is my favorite game. Gets me teary-eyed every single time.

To The Moon also never fails to make me cry, oof.

The Walking Dead Season 1, just... Lee ;;_;;

Oh, and Life is Strange - especially the end where you choose the city.

And I guess Firewatch also deserves a spot on the list.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Dragon Age series, Assassin's Creed...

Red Dead Redemption 2 had me bawling like a little girl at the end, that was the saddest most heart wrenching game ending I've ever experienced.
Dragon Age series, Assassin's Creed...

Red Dead Redemption 2 had me bawling like a little girl at the end, that was the saddest most heart wrenching game ending I've ever experienced.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games hit hard at the end. Stella Glow's ending as well. Undertale brings out a range of emotions.

Though I love any story that could bring out such emotions
The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games hit hard at the end. Stella Glow's ending as well. Undertale brings out a range of emotions.

Though I love any story that could bring out such emotions
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
1 2 3 4 5