Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that make you emotional?
1 2 3 4 5
Super Mario Galaxy legitimately made me cry tbh
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Okami made me weep from both sadness and joy when i was 11,i got far too attached to those characters.
Okami made me weep from both sadness and joy when i was 11,i got far too attached to those characters.
tumblr_mr4uy43Q3n1sa4prjo2_500.gif
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Add Torna: the Golden Country into the mix and you’ve got yourself a Jugdral who’s ugly-crying on the floor and who will also tear up randomly thinking about it just... Lora and Jin man really why did you do that to them
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Add Torna: the Golden Country into the mix and you’ve got yourself a Jugdral who’s ugly-crying on the floor and who will also tear up randomly thinking about it just... Lora and Jin man really why did you do that to them
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
[quote name="CrystalPeacock" date="2019-02-18 15:28:31" ] Super Mario Galaxy legitimately made me cry tbh [/quote] Once you hear Rosalina's backstory and watch the ending, that game is a real punch in the feels.
CrystalPeacock wrote on 2019-02-18 15:28:31:
Once you hear Rosalina's backstory and watch the ending, that game is a real punch in the feels.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Breath of The Wild gets me.. the Champions make me so sad I love them so much my heart broke when Link gets his memories of them especially Mipha, and one of the memories in the forest where Zelda is crying saying she left them all to die like.. my heart omg

And freaking Fire Emblem Awakening like.. oh my gosh I was crying when the scene with Emmeryn happened... It really got me when Chrom was running towards her with his hand desperately outstretched and Lissa turned away crying like.. freaking ouchie
Breath of The Wild gets me.. the Champions make me so sad I love them so much my heart broke when Link gets his memories of them especially Mipha, and one of the memories in the forest where Zelda is crying saying she left them all to die like.. my heart omg

And freaking Fire Emblem Awakening like.. oh my gosh I was crying when the scene with Emmeryn happened... It really got me when Chrom was running towards her with his hand desperately outstretched and Lissa turned away crying like.. freaking ouchie
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Portal 2.

Cara bella, cara mia bella!
Mia bambina, o Chell!
Ché la stimo...
Ché la stimo.
O cara mia, addio!
;u;
Portal 2.

Cara bella, cara mia bella!
Mia bambina, o Chell!
Ché la stimo...
Ché la stimo.
O cara mia, addio!
;u;
image.png
...Transistor ;;_;; One of my favourite games but oof. Also, the soundtrack is lovely and makes me sad all over again.

Echoing To The Moon as well!
...Transistor ;;_;; One of my favourite games but oof. Also, the soundtrack is lovely and makes me sad all over again.

Echoing To The Moon as well!
JBEajtP.gif
There have been videogames that made me tear up in frustration - dunno if that counts. *traumatic flashbacks to The Isle's Progression Mode* Dark Ages. Dark, dark Ages.
There have been videogames that made me tear up in frustration - dunno if that counts. *traumatic flashbacks to The Isle's Progression Mode* Dark Ages. Dark, dark Ages.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Bet you can't guess which game made me giddy and had me tearing up at the same time.
Bet you can't guess which game made me giddy and had me tearing up at the same time.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Undertale...it's a wonderful mixture of nostalgia and how great that game is. The characters are amazing, the music... shame that a lot of the fanbase is really, really weird
Undertale...it's a wonderful mixture of nostalgia and how great that game is. The characters are amazing, the music... shame that a lot of the fanbase is really, really weird
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5