Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that make you emotional?
1 2 3 4 5
going to second (third?) the pmd games - that ending still kills me even though i've beaten the game a billion times and seen other people's endings too. ouch.

otherwise...the legendary starfy just gives me a looooot of nostalgia :') oh! and minecraft. can't get more than 10 seconds into a minecraft song without feeling too much

edit: also pokemon black & white, again for the nostalgia
going to second (third?) the pmd games - that ending still kills me even though i've beaten the game a billion times and seen other people's endings too. ouch.

otherwise...the legendary starfy just gives me a looooot of nostalgia :') oh! and minecraft. can't get more than 10 seconds into a minecraft song without feeling too much

edit: also pokemon black & white, again for the nostalgia
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
The Gears of War trilogy. Dom... <3
The Gears of War trilogy. Dom... <3
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
GRIS.
Can't remember the last time a game made me cry but god the music. And it's so beautiful.
GRIS.
Can't remember the last time a game made me cry but god the music. And it's so beautiful.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
the ending to the walking dead season 2 game,
I can't think of any more.
the ending to the walking dead season 2 game,
I can't think of any more.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Super Paper Mario, the game is really sad and deep at several moments and the soundtrack is just wonderful, overall it's a masterpiece of a video game that can get me emotional.
Super Paper Mario, the game is really sad and deep at several moments and the soundtrack is just wonderful, overall it's a masterpiece of a video game that can get me emotional.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i can get emotional thinking about luigi does this count

For real though i havent really played any "heavy" games like that so i cant answer
i can get emotional thinking about luigi does this count

For real though i havent really played any "heavy" games like that so i cant answer
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
There was one game that tore me apart when I played it the first time, and, many years later? I still think it will.

If you played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, you'll know what I mean. I think I got really attached to the story of Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky as well. Those moments of pure betrayal.
There was one game that tore me apart when I played it the first time, and, many years later? I still think it will.

If you played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, you'll know what I mean. I think I got really attached to the story of Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky as well. Those moments of pure betrayal.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
The

End

Of

Twilight

Princess.

Why,

Midna?
The

End

Of

Twilight

Princess.

Why,

Midna?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Final Fantasy X. The whole game is a deeply emotional journey.
Final Fantasy X. The whole game is a deeply emotional journey.
Undertale, the newest one being Shadow of the Colossus.

that one was...rough
Undertale, the newest one being Shadow of the Colossus.

that one was...rough
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
1 2 3 4 5