Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Love new Lair but my vote doesn't count
1 2 3
I really love the new lair, I can now really organize by faves, who's might get sold, who's needs to run in the Colosseum, then by color or pairs or I just love it!!! I'm not a hard core FR, so my vote doesn't count. But I saw the Don't like it thread and had to add a, I really like it thread. :) How did you design yours??? I'd love to see your layouts. (tell me if you like mine. still a work in progress but I have a main layout set)
I really love the new lair, I can now really organize by faves, who's might get sold, who's needs to run in the Colosseum, then by color or pairs or I just love it!!! I'm not a hard core FR, so my vote doesn't count. But I saw the Don't like it thread and had to add a, I really like it thread. :) How did you design yours??? I'd love to see your layouts. (tell me if you like mine. still a work in progress but I have a main layout set)
@Dotted I really like what you did with your lair!! So much goldie babs ;-;

For me, I mainly organized it by where they are in Sornieth. Are they in the clan? Are they around the clan's territory? Are they up in the skies in a place far beyond the clan? Or are they wandering spirits who've taken a rest in the hibernation den? (not a graveyard i swear they still wander they're just tired rn)

I also organize by those for sale or any current projects I'm working on.
@Dotted I really like what you did with your lair!! So much goldie babs ;-;

For me, I mainly organized it by where they are in Sornieth. Are they in the clan? Are they around the clan's territory? Are they up in the skies in a place far beyond the clan? Or are they wandering spirits who've taken a rest in the hibernation den? (not a graveyard i swear they still wander they're just tired rn)

I also organize by those for sale or any current projects I'm working on.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Aw, don't say it like that. Everyone's opinions matter, whenever they're hardcore fans or not.

I'm not that big of an organization freak. I only have two tabs - one for my permas and another for my other dragons. I also have fandragons in my hibernal den.
Aw, don't say it like that. Everyone's opinions matter, whenever they're hardcore fans or not.

I'm not that big of an organization freak. I only have two tabs - one for my permas and another for my other dragons. I also have fandragons in my hibernal den.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm still working on unlocking all my Hibernal slots, I have 33 more to go in there. I love having so much room for fodder!
I'm still working on unlocking all my Hibernal slots, I have 33 more to go in there. I love having so much room for fodder!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I haven't done much with the tabs yet, aside from plopping several of the dragons that really really need genes onto a separate tab. But the Hibernal Den has my undying enthusiasm, because my lair has been maxed for several months and it was driving me bananas! Last night I celebrated by hatching two nests and going onto the AH to impulse-buy a couple of pretty fodder.

I'll probably do more with tabs as I get used to them. :P
I haven't done much with the tabs yet, aside from plopping several of the dragons that really really need genes onto a separate tab. But the Hibernal Den has my undying enthusiasm, because my lair has been maxed for several months and it was driving me bananas! Last night I celebrated by hatching two nests and going onto the AH to impulse-buy a couple of pretty fodder.

I'll probably do more with tabs as I get used to them. :P
riVr93C.png
@Dotted - My main tab is my permas and the Main tab in my hibernal den is also my permas. I hate having them separated, but if its the only way for me to get more spaces to buy dragons, then I am going work with it.

Then I have a project tab in both the main lair and the Den. The dragons in the main lair projects tab are ones I am currently working on or using in a breeding project. And the dragons in the Den project tab are Gen 1's I will work on sometime in the future.

And lastly, I have exalt tabs in both areas. Adults in the Main lair and hatchlings waiting to grow in the Den.

Your tabs look great! =D
@Dotted - My main tab is my permas and the Main tab in my hibernal den is also my permas. I hate having them separated, but if its the only way for me to get more spaces to buy dragons, then I am going work with it.

Then I have a project tab in both the main lair and the Den. The dragons in the main lair projects tab are ones I am currently working on or using in a breeding project. And the dragons in the Den project tab are Gen 1's I will work on sometime in the future.

And lastly, I have exalt tabs in both areas. Adults in the Main lair and hatchlings waiting to grow in the Den.

Your tabs look great! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
I´m on board of the enthusiasm train! The "main" tab where new dragons go is actually going to be a dragon inbox only for me - and unfinished project holder. (unfinished ones won´t go to hibernation because leveling up is a part of the process for me. The actual main tab is where I hope to run my nuzlocke soon and those who make it out of that alive will retire to the hibernal den so that´s where my permas are going to be. :D
I´m on board of the enthusiasm train! The "main" tab where new dragons go is actually going to be a dragon inbox only for me - and unfinished project holder. (unfinished ones won´t go to hibernation because leveling up is a part of the process for me. The actual main tab is where I hope to run my nuzlocke soon and those who make it out of that alive will retire to the hibernal den so that´s where my permas are going to be. :D
Huge fan over here, too! :D Also your lair is awesome!
Huge fan over here, too! :D Also your lair is awesome!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
TABS: Lair Entrance - All the dragons on the "Market Pathway" to my lair before you reach the mouth of the Lair Yahelga and Jotunheimr are guarding the entry at all times Ect. Dragons - Dragons That I dont know what to do with yet and/or have no current lore or purpose in my clan at this time... Fan Dragons - Fan Dragons! FR dragons inspired by my favorite TV shows and Media Exhalt Row - Order Up! dragons for sale and dragons getting ready to be pushed to the Arcanist for that amazing college education (tuition is expensive yo) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ad3de893addfa40085009bab3e8bc8c2.png[/img]
TABS:

Lair Entrance - All the dragons on the "Market Pathway" to my lair before you reach the mouth of the Lair Yahelga and Jotunheimr are guarding the entry at all times

Ect. Dragons - Dragons That I dont know what to do with yet and/or have no current lore or purpose in my clan at this time...

Fan Dragons - Fan Dragons! FR dragons inspired by my favorite TV shows and Media

Exhalt Row - Order Up! dragons for sale and dragons getting ready to be pushed to the Arcanist for that amazing college education (tuition is expensive yo)

ad3de893addfa40085009bab3e8bc8c2.png
mZeSXZC.png
I'm really happy with the update too. My tabs aren't that intricate, just maim lair, gene projects, and new/sales. I have an invisible project tab for when i get a permababy gen 1 of each flight. My den will hold so much fodder for whenever we get another good dom battle going, when I get around to unlocking all the slots that is.
I'm really happy with the update too. My tabs aren't that intricate, just maim lair, gene projects, and new/sales. I have an invisible project tab for when i get a permababy gen 1 of each flight. My den will hold so much fodder for whenever we get another good dom battle going, when I get around to unlocking all the slots that is.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

1 2 3