Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Love new Lair but my vote doesn't count
1 2 3
While I do have my complaints with the new look of things, functionally the update is amazing!

I can finally split up my dragons by lore like I've always wanted. And, once I save up for new tabs and some extra spaces, I can start a 2nd clan in my lair without it getting too cluttered :D
While I do have my complaints with the new look of things, functionally the update is amazing!

I can finally split up my dragons by lore like I've always wanted. And, once I save up for new tabs and some extra spaces, I can start a 2nd clan in my lair without it getting too cluttered :D
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I absolutely love that I can have all my girls on one page and admire their beauty, and for the males seeing them all on one page makes me not want to get rid of them now. (They'll eventually be yeeted to the den. Maybe.)
I absolutely love that I can have all my girls on one page and admire their beauty, and for the males seeing them all on one page makes me not want to get rid of them now. (They'll eventually be yeeted to the den. Maybe.)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
For now, all of my lore dragons are in my main tab! I might plan to branch them off into different tabs later once I get their roles sorted out... (which will need tons of lore and I can't write xD)

I'm a huge fan of the new lair as well. IMO the new lair layout looks great. I used to skim through lairs without a second thought, but now, thanks to clean spaciousness in the new layout, I'm prone to looking at every dragon carefully and noticing details I've never seen before!
For now, all of my lore dragons are in my main tab! I might plan to branch them off into different tabs later once I get their roles sorted out... (which will need tons of lore and I can't write xD)

I'm a huge fan of the new lair as well. IMO the new lair layout looks great. I used to skim through lairs without a second thought, but now, thanks to clean spaciousness in the new layout, I'm prone to looking at every dragon carefully and noticing details I've never seen before!
KtOpUUe.gif
I love your lair, such a pretty aesthetic! My lair is organized by color, so I have a nice gradient going on. I haven’t found much use for the hibernal den yet besides my 5 favorite dragons...
I love your lair, such a pretty aesthetic! My lair is organized by color, so I have a nice gradient going on. I haven’t found much use for the hibernal den yet besides my 5 favorite dragons...
queen_katoe.gif
Up to this message I have looked at all your lairs, drooled over your dragons and eyed your systems! I love the variety of systems you all set up and Wow, you all have some really neat dragons! I need to work on my dressing skills! Seeing your systems really helps me out to see how I want to set mine up. Thanks for responding!

@Jinoga Love your organization and your fae's are like little Queens! love them!

@MaplesHaiku Aww, thanks! I was thinking of putting my old faves in the hib den.

@DancingHare You have sooo many babies! you must be a power player! setting up pairs is something I wanted to work on.

@Barrdwing Ah, a gene tab is a great idea!

@HSoup oooh, I need a project tab! thanks for the info, I didn't even see there was tabs in Hibernal den!

@Morigan neat system!

@BraveEguana thanks! you have some beautiful dragons!

@SanctusDreamus I love your Exhalt Row, "tuition is expensive" lol!

@Espeon5712 you and others have a sale tab. i really like that idea. I like to see all dragons for sale in one spot.

@Lilydew Organizing by lore! neat idea. i love your art style by the way. checked out your deviantart. :) following now. aka Peithas.

@Maivi well, it does easily help see the females from the males!

@Kiragu Yeah, I really think it helps to really see the dragons! I love your Society tab btw!

@QueenKatoe I about died laughing over your "My Nudes" tab! lol, love it! as funny as it sounds it's a great idea! (and I bought a dragon, couldn't resist!) :D I also like color organization. lol, you could tell i'm sure.
Up to this message I have looked at all your lairs, drooled over your dragons and eyed your systems! I love the variety of systems you all set up and Wow, you all have some really neat dragons! I need to work on my dressing skills! Seeing your systems really helps me out to see how I want to set mine up. Thanks for responding!

@Jinoga Love your organization and your fae's are like little Queens! love them!

@MaplesHaiku Aww, thanks! I was thinking of putting my old faves in the hib den.

@DancingHare You have sooo many babies! you must be a power player! setting up pairs is something I wanted to work on.

@Barrdwing Ah, a gene tab is a great idea!

@HSoup oooh, I need a project tab! thanks for the info, I didn't even see there was tabs in Hibernal den!

@Morigan neat system!

@BraveEguana thanks! you have some beautiful dragons!

@SanctusDreamus I love your Exhalt Row, "tuition is expensive" lol!

@Espeon5712 you and others have a sale tab. i really like that idea. I like to see all dragons for sale in one spot.

@Lilydew Organizing by lore! neat idea. i love your art style by the way. checked out your deviantart. :) following now. aka Peithas.

@Maivi well, it does easily help see the females from the males!

@Kiragu Yeah, I really think it helps to really see the dragons! I love your Society tab btw!

@QueenKatoe I about died laughing over your "My Nudes" tab! lol, love it! as funny as it sounds it's a great idea! (and I bought a dragon, couldn't resist!) :D I also like color organization. lol, you could tell i'm sure.
@Dotted Thanks for buying him!! And I’m glad someone noticed the nudes tab, my friend actually came up with that XD
@Dotted Thanks for buying him!! And I’m glad someone noticed the nudes tab, my friend actually came up with that XD
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="Lilydew" date="2019-02-09 09:07:05" ] While I do have my complaints with the new look of things, functionally the update is amazing! I can finally split up my dragons by lore like I've always wanted. And, once I save up for new tabs and some extra spaces, I can start a 2nd clan in my lair without it getting too cluttered :D [/quote] There are so many good parts to the update that I can't count them. Lol. Just hope somethings done to make my dragons the main focus of the page again. Otherwise, I really like everything else. I'm trying to decide what I want to do before I begin so, for now, my lair is the same. I have peeked at other liars and seen some really neat ideas [emoji=rainbow star 1]
Lilydew wrote on 2019-02-09 09:07:05:

There are so many good parts to the update that I can't count them. Lol.

Just hope somethings done to make my dragons the main focus of the page again. Otherwise, I really like everything else. I'm trying to decide what I want to do before I begin so, for now, my lair is the same. I have peeked at other liars and seen some really neat ideas
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
i can finally label my dragons as good boys!!!
i can finally label my dragons as good boys!!!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I absolutely love it! Right now i’m Trying to earn money like crazy so I can fill my new tab with Fandragons!
I absolutely love it! Right now i’m Trying to earn money like crazy so I can fill my new tab with Fandragons!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@Dotted I think your vote counts :3 I like basically EVERYTHING about the new update, except I liked the old lair look better (but lol I like my new lair look too ^^).

I'm surprised you think yours is still a WIP! It looks great already :D

May I ask for your thoughts on mine? I'm still deciding whether or now to keep the "Breeding Pairs" tab, but I've finally got (most) of all my OCs in one tab! Thing is, I still have to upload some art to their Bios... like, a lot.
@Dotted I think your vote counts :3 I like basically EVERYTHING about the new update, except I liked the old lair look better (but lol I like my new lair look too ^^).

I'm surprised you think yours is still a WIP! It looks great already :D

May I ask for your thoughts on mine? I'm still deciding whether or now to keep the "Breeding Pairs" tab, but I've finally got (most) of all my OCs in one tab! Thing is, I still have to upload some art to their Bios... like, a lot.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3