Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A question about the beasclans!
I didn't want to put this in the help forum since it's about lore, and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for in the encyclopedia, but are manticore and dryads considered beastclans or are they allied with dragonkind?

Additionally, what species are the Mistyhollow Agent and Luminous Ambassador? Their horns and hooves make me want to say satyr, but then their tails are long like a jerboa.

That's all, really! I'm interested in the lore behind the beastclans, especially the ones that aren't listed in the encyclopedia!
I didn't want to put this in the help forum since it's about lore, and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for in the encyclopedia, but are manticore and dryads considered beastclans or are they allied with dragonkind?

Additionally, what species are the Mistyhollow Agent and Luminous Ambassador? Their horns and hooves make me want to say satyr, but then their tails are long like a jerboa.

That's all, really! I'm interested in the lore behind the beastclans, especially the ones that aren't listed in the encyclopedia!
I believe those two are Satyrs! And yes, Manticores and Dryads are Beastclans :D
I believe those two are Satyrs! And yes, Manticores and Dryads are Beastclans :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Beastclan is more of a description of a type. Just because they happen to be a beastclan(a beastlike sapient creature) doesn't mean they are part of the uprising. Centaur would be called beastclan, but certain clans are still allies with dragons. Sprangyroo are also considered a beastclan. [item=dunhoof ambassador]
Beastclan is more of a description of a type. Just because they happen to be a beastclan(a beastlike sapient creature) doesn't mean they are part of the uprising. Centaur would be called beastclan, but certain clans are still allies with dragons. Sprangyroo are also considered a beastclan.

Dunhoof Ambassador
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
To clarify further, all those animal peoples are beastclans, but manticores and dryads are not part of the unified beastclans under Talona. This Beastclan Guide has lots of info.
To clarify further, all those animal peoples are beastclans, but manticores and dryads are not part of the unified beastclans under Talona. This Beastclan Guide has lots of info.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png