Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | autopilot coliseum
I was just wondering if having an option for autopilot would ever be something to be implemented into the game.
I was just wondering if having an option for autopilot would ever be something to be implemented into the game.
where are you piloting to?
where are you piloting to?
It's kinda doubtful they would implement this since it's basically giving away free items- players wouldn't even need to be at their system to be able to rake in the loot, they could leave it running overnight or during work or whenever. They've taken a lot of steps to prevent botting, which is essentially autopiloting but against the rules, so I don't think they'd change their minds and make it a feature.

I'd personally rather not see it implemented anyway. It probably wouldn't affect dragon prices since players have to be active to switch team setups to train fodder, but food and Swipp/Baldwin prices would tank since so much more would be generated every day.
It's kinda doubtful they would implement this since it's basically giving away free items- players wouldn't even need to be at their system to be able to rake in the loot, they could leave it running overnight or during work or whenever. They've taken a lot of steps to prevent botting, which is essentially autopiloting but against the rules, so I don't think they'd change their minds and make it a feature.

I'd personally rather not see it implemented anyway. It probably wouldn't affect dragon prices since players have to be active to switch team setups to train fodder, but food and Swipp/Baldwin prices would tank since so much more would be generated every day.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Flight Rising isn't the type of game where having 'autobattle' function either makes sense or would be good for the site. Games that I have seen autobattle functions on are ones where the majority of the game is battling, usually battling against NPCs AND you don't get much for each individual battle.

This would cause a lot of devaluation in coliseum items due to players being able to set their teams up to grind lower levels and crash the market on eliminates, eggs, gene scrolls and any other higher end item that might be found in that venue.

Not to mention, the captcha was implemented precisely to stop botting, so I doubt that FR would add their own bot to circumvent that.
Flight Rising isn't the type of game where having 'autobattle' function either makes sense or would be good for the site. Games that I have seen autobattle functions on are ones where the majority of the game is battling, usually battling against NPCs AND you don't get much for each individual battle.

This would cause a lot of devaluation in coliseum items due to players being able to set their teams up to grind lower levels and crash the market on eliminates, eggs, gene scrolls and any other higher end item that might be found in that venue.

Not to mention, the captcha was implemented precisely to stop botting, so I doubt that FR would add their own bot to circumvent that.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Autopilot is against the site rules - I doubt they're gonna implement something this rulebreaking
Autopilot is against the site rules - I doubt they're gonna implement something this rulebreaking
What you want is a site-made bot. Botting is against the rules, ergo, it's never going to happen.
What you want is a site-made bot. Botting is against the rules, ergo, it's never going to happen.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I did not realize this was such a taboo topic.
I did not realize this was such a taboo topic.
That's basically what captchas are trying to prevent (i.e botting). Either way if that was allowed it would cause a good portion of the economy to fall (eliminates declining value, eggs, food stacks, baldwin apparel fodder, etc.). It wouldn't be very fun and wouldn't keep people interested in the site :V.
That's basically what captchas are trying to prevent (i.e botting). Either way if that was allowed it would cause a good portion of the economy to fall (eliminates declining value, eggs, food stacks, baldwin apparel fodder, etc.). It wouldn't be very fun and wouldn't keep people interested in the site :V.
@Salzfee

No reason you should, the staff doesn't make a lot of noise about bots - don't want to give people ideas probably :) A lot of users who joined after the camping mechanic was instituted don't even know that's why it exists.
@Salzfee

No reason you should, the staff doesn't make a lot of noise about bots - don't want to give people ideas probably :) A lot of users who joined after the camping mechanic was instituted don't even know that's why it exists.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Alright, so auto coliseum, not happening ever because bots and the economy. Got it.
Alright, so auto coliseum, not happening ever because bots and the economy. Got it.