Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Training Services
So I really enjoy fighting in the Coliseum and as my dragons get closer to level 25 (I'm pretty new to the game) I've been thinking about offering to train people's dragons in exchange for treasure. I'm wondering how I should go about starting to get my name out there and how much I should charge. Can anyone direct me to a good guide on this topic or give me some pointers?
So I really enjoy fighting in the Coliseum and as my dragons get closer to level 25 (I'm pretty new to the game) I've been thinking about offering to train people's dragons in exchange for treasure. I'm wondering how I should go about starting to get my name out there and how much I should charge. Can anyone direct me to a good guide on this topic or give me some pointers?
@ArcaneCrafter

I can't really help with pricing, but you can check my friend's levelling pricing spreadsheet to get some idea. You can also check other levelling services on Item Sales forum.

To start with, you need to have enough presence to look trustworthy, and you need show that you know what you are doing. First one just takes time and forum presence, second that you have at least one lv25 trainer dragon, preferably more.

If your current team is Valkin, Jani and Zenratha, I'm sorry to say but their stats are really not the best and none of them can be used as trainers in the future (wrong elements). Coli doesn't reward even-statted dragons so I'd restat them before going forward. (also, you aren't actually that close to lv25: 20-25 takes as long as 1-20).

Here's Coli basics guide. I recommend restatting your current dragons into either Culex build (if you have eliminates), or Sedona build (if you don't have eliminates.)
@ArcaneCrafter

I can't really help with pricing, but you can check my friend's levelling pricing spreadsheet to get some idea. You can also check other levelling services on Item Sales forum.

To start with, you need to have enough presence to look trustworthy, and you need show that you know what you are doing. First one just takes time and forum presence, second that you have at least one lv25 trainer dragon, preferably more.

If your current team is Valkin, Jani and Zenratha, I'm sorry to say but their stats are really not the best and none of them can be used as trainers in the future (wrong elements). Coli doesn't reward even-statted dragons so I'd restat them before going forward. (also, you aren't actually that close to lv25: 20-25 takes as long as 1-20).

Here's Coli basics guide. I recommend restatting your current dragons into either Culex build (if you have eliminates), or Sedona build (if you don't have eliminates.)
hWsjkHE.png
Thank you for the advice! I'll look into everything and fix the team lol. Thank you!
Thank you for the advice! I'll look into everything and fix the team lol. Thank you!