Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Derg Pricing Question
I've been inactive for two years and came back to the site recently. I took a look through my lair to see what dergs I had and to see if any of them I still like. There's a few I'm possibly considering trading/selling. Some I wish I could give back to an ex friend who introduced me to the site, but she hasn't been active in a long time it seems. So those are also included.

What is the rate for pearlcatchers and coatl's in general? Or is it something that's a dragon by dragon basis cause of their geneing?
I've been inactive for two years and came back to the site recently. I took a look through my lair to see what dergs I had and to see if any of them I still like. There's a few I'm possibly considering trading/selling. Some I wish I could give back to an ex friend who introduced me to the site, but she hasn't been active in a long time it seems. So those are also included.

What is the rate for pearlcatchers and coatl's in general? Or is it something that's a dragon by dragon basis cause of their geneing?
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
@stormcait

Your best bet is to check the AH for similar dragons (color and gene) and price accordingly. At a glance you're looking at current exalt pricing for everything except possibly the G1s. For those look at G1s in their colors--the new AH lets you sort by G1/non-G1.
@stormcait

Your best bet is to check the AH for similar dragons (color and gene) and price accordingly. At a glance you're looking at current exalt pricing for everything except possibly the G1s. For those look at G1s in their colors--the new AH lets you sort by G1/non-G1.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?