Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | is there a way to 'hide' a bio [solved]
hey i was wondering if it is possible to have a bio written up for a dragon, but have it not visible to people visiting the page. as in the code is all there, but it doesnt appear outside of the editing page (or something along those lines). i havent heard of anything like this, but figured i could at least ask. thanks!! :-)
hey i was wondering if it is possible to have a bio written up for a dragon, but have it not visible to people visiting the page. as in the code is all there, but it doesnt appear outside of the editing page (or something along those lines). i havent heard of anything like this, but figured i could at least ask. thanks!! :-)
hi im tobi :-) [male / leo / fr +0 / light ]
@15dogs No that's not possible.
You can make text invisible with color=transparent but it won't hide any images etc and the text will still be there if they highlight.
secret text :o
@15dogs No that's not possible.
You can make text invisible with color=transparent but it won't hide any images etc and the text will still be there if they highlight.
secret text :o
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@15dogs Technically, yes, though it's kind of a bug! If you have an open square bracket without a close (or possibly the other way round?) in your bio, then the content will not appear. It's certainly pretty common for people to have an [code][item=[/code] without the end bracket cause the bio to be blank on saving but all the text remain.
@15dogs
Technically, yes, though it's kind of a bug! If you have an open square bracket without a close (or possibly the other way round?) in your bio, then the content will not appear. It's certainly pretty common for people to have an
Code:
[item=
without the end bracket cause the bio to be blank on saving but all the text remain.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png