Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR birthday things?
My birthday was December 31 (*sarcasm coming your way* Yay! I’m older! *insert eye roll*). I’ve been at parties and just got on today! Is there anything I should have done? This is my first FR birthday so I was just wondering!
My birthday was December 31 (*sarcasm coming your way* Yay! I’m older! *insert eye roll*). I’ve been at parties and just got on today! Is there anything I should have done? This is my first FR birthday so I was just wondering!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
It's alright to do whatever you fancy! Some people choose to hatch a GenOne egg on their birthday, some buy a dragon that was born that day to share your birthday, some people post on the forums and some people don't really do much on FR to celebrate ^^ it's whatever you want to do
It's alright to do whatever you fancy! Some people choose to hatch a GenOne egg on their birthday, some buy a dragon that was born that day to share your birthday, some people post on the forums and some people don't really do much on FR to celebrate ^^ it's whatever you want to do
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Hatch an egg? You could buy a dragon that has Dec 31st as it's birthday as well. Oh! Spoil one of your favorite dragons! In the end, it's really all up to you on how ya want to celebrate. There are no set rules for these things haha
Happy Birthday by the way! ^^
Hatch an egg? You could buy a dragon that has Dec 31st as it's birthday as well. Oh! Spoil one of your favorite dragons! In the end, it's really all up to you on how ya want to celebrate. There are no set rules for these things haha
Happy Birthday by the way! ^^
bVzIUfv.png
everyone does it different. last year i hatched an egg, this year i'm gonna do a mass egg hatch! some ppl finish a project, others open a hoard of chests. this was last year's bday hatch, her colours were 'meaty' and ew so I turned her into a ghost. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41738229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417383/41738229_350.png[/img] [/url]
everyone does it different. last year i hatched an egg, this year i'm gonna do a mass egg hatch! some ppl finish a project, others open a hoard of chests.

this was last year's bday hatch, her colours were 'meaty' and ew so I turned her into a ghost.
41738229_350.png
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@duskawakening

Ooo those do sound fun! I might try to look for a b-day bab!

@phantom105

Lol my favorite dragon is very spoiled but... it can’t hurt right? (Well not me, my wallet yes, but it won’t hurt me!)

@bogbees

Ooooh she looks so cool!
@duskawakening

Ooo those do sound fun! I might try to look for a b-day bab!

@phantom105

Lol my favorite dragon is very spoiled but... it can’t hurt right? (Well not me, my wallet yes, but it won’t hurt me!)

@bogbees

Ooooh she looks so cool!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png