Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Help
Currently, the coliseum is not working for me. Does it have a limit per day? Adds show up in front of the screen and then it brings me back to the start.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Currently, the coliseum is not working for me. Does it have a limit per day? Adds show up in front of the screen and then it brings me back to the start.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
@Luamakuianita

First, check the sensitivity of your mouse/device. You posted many more times than you intended to.

As for the coliseum there's no limit to playing. However, you have to answer the captchas (camping screens correctly). If you answer too many times incorrectly in a row you will be locked out for 15 minutes.
@Luamakuianita

First, check the sensitivity of your mouse/device. You posted many more times than you intended to.

As for the coliseum there's no limit to playing. However, you have to answer the captchas (camping screens correctly). If you answer too many times incorrectly in a row you will be locked out for 15 minutes.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I removed all duplicate threads that were posted accidentally. Below are the replies from the other threads. [quote name="Shadowember" date="2018-10-21 02:46:33" ] Uhh... no. I can help u train ur dragons for free though. Mx lvl is 7 [/quote] [quote name="Aseosyn" date="2018-10-21 02:25:29" ] @/Luamakuianita Hi, what I can answer is coliseum does not have a limit per day. Though, you can't access the coliseum either when rollover/maintainence or you keep clicking the wrong picture while camping. (The second one gets you locked out.) I never experienced your situation, you can report it as a bug. ;3 By the way, your posts are multiplying in the help center. You should see that. O.o [/quote] [quote name="SeaCrest" date="2018-10-20 20:22:53" ] @/Luamakuianita Advertisements should be reported here. That is what is likely causing the issue, not the site. There is no limit on the coliseum, and ads should be confined to the sidebar and bottom bar. They will never deliberately allow ads that show up elsewhere on the screen. [/quote]
I removed all duplicate threads that were posted accidentally. Below are the replies from the other threads.

Shadowember wrote on 2018-10-21 02:46:33:
Uhh... no. I can help u train ur dragons for free though. Mx lvl is 7
Aseosyn wrote on 2018-10-21 02:25:29:
@/Luamakuianita

Hi, what I can answer is coliseum does not have a limit per day. Though, you can't access the coliseum either when rollover/maintainence or you keep clicking the wrong picture while camping. (The second one gets you locked out.) I never experienced your situation, you can report it as a bug. ;3

By the way, your posts are multiplying in the help center. You should see that. O.o
SeaCrest wrote on 2018-10-20 20:22:53:
@/Luamakuianita

Advertisements should be reported here. That is what is likely causing the issue, not the site. There is no limit on the coliseum, and ads should be confined to the sidebar and bottom bar. They will never deliberately allow ads that show up elsewhere on the screen.