Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leavin FR! Now giving away Items.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
So, it's time. In this post, I'll be giving away all the apparel, skins and familiars I still have. [b] Here, have some Rules: [u]-You can take up to three items, but only one per category (example: you can take 1 apparel, 1 skin and 1 familiar, but not 2 skins).[/u] -the first one who asks for an item will get it. -of course you can do with the item what you want, but please don't just sell it immediately. -please be polite. [/b] [b]Now, here we have the aparel (sorry, but probably mostly fodder):[/b] [item=Green Birdskull Legband] [item=Red Birdskull Armband] [item=Red Birdskull Headdress] [item=Red Birdskull Legband] [item=Red Birdskull Necklace] [item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Forest Green Arm Wraps] [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband] [item=Woodland Headband] [item=Purple Bandana] [item=Ornate Copper Necklace] [item=Bright Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Ghost Flame Collar] [item=Refined Highnoon Spurs] [item=Jolly Jester's Gloves] [item=Jolly Jester's Collor] [b]And here the skins:[/b] [item=Skin: Spirit Wings] [item=Skin: Updraft ] [item=Accent: Windward] [item=Accent: Zenith] [item=Skin: Mandarinfish Fins] [item=Accent: Armor of the Ancients] [item=Accent: high voltage] [b]And here the familiars:[/b] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Time Devourer] As long as I have Battle Items, every one will get 1 random battle item as extra.
So, it's time. In this post, I'll be giving away all the apparel, skins and familiars I still have.

Here, have some Rules:

-You can take up to three items, but only one per category (example: you can take 1 apparel, 1 skin and 1 familiar, but not 2 skins).
-the first one who asks for an item will get it.
-of course you can do with the item what you want, but please don't just sell it immediately.
-please be polite.

Now, here we have the aparel (sorry, but probably mostly fodder):

Green Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece Forest Green Arm Wraps Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Woodland Headband Purple Bandana Ornate Copper Necklace Bright Rogue Wing Guard Ghost Flame Collar Refined Highnoon Spurs Jolly Jester's Gloves

And here the skins:

Skin: Spirit Wings Skin: Updraft Accent: Windward Accent: Zenith Skin: Mandarinfish Fins Accent: Armor of the Ancients Accent: high voltage

And here the familiars:

Jawlocker Time Devourer

As long as I have Battle Items, every one will get 1 random battle item as extra.
Can I have the skin "Abyss Pearl" for Mrs. Inky? It's so kind of you to do this, and I wish you the best of luck in your future!
Can I have the skin "Abyss Pearl" for Mrs. Inky? It's so kind of you to do this, and I wish you the best of luck in your future!
Hello LGBT Community
@Nightblue Sorry to hear you're going! Can you send me a random birdskull/steampunk item and the Frozen Aurora?
@Nightblue Sorry to hear you're going! Can you send me a random birdskull/steampunk item and the Frozen Aurora?
i3HjH85.png
I'd like the Ghost Flame Cloak, Calculating Candelabra, and Wind's Callingl!
I'd like the Ghost Flame Cloak, Calculating Candelabra, and Wind's Callingl!
@JasperDragons
Sure.

@AlvildaBright, @4walls, @mayka, @Silvermuse, @Dracana, @Portalcube2, @Lacy, @Aphelium, @PhoenixFire36, @GlobalMaleficium, @LightningclanLC, @FoxtailY,
@Delirius7, @AngelofDeath22, @beepboopitsme, @AvisAlbus, @Zenemesis, @Rookie, @Morono, @Annalala, @OrcDovahkiin, @Halcyon1x, @RokoPies1, @Scyshe, @Okiastar, @Finna, @peculiardom, @WispyShadows, @Crimsonpixie
The item post is here.
@JasperDragons
Sure.

@AlvildaBright, @4walls, @mayka, @Silvermuse, @Dracana, @Portalcube2, @Lacy, @Aphelium, @PhoenixFire36, @GlobalMaleficium, @LightningclanLC, @FoxtailY,
@Delirius7, @AngelofDeath22, @beepboopitsme, @AvisAlbus, @Zenemesis, @Rookie, @Morono, @Annalala, @OrcDovahkiin, @Halcyon1x, @RokoPies1, @Scyshe, @Okiastar, @Finna, @peculiardom, @WispyShadows, @Crimsonpixie
The item post is here.
May I have accent: armor of ancients please?
May I have accent: armor of ancients please?
Can I get the Accent:Windward, Ornate copper necklace, and Jawlocker?
Can I get the Accent:Windward, Ornate copper necklace, and Jawlocker?
Lichtdrache.gif
@nightblue can i have the Copper Necklace and anccent mechanic valkyie and the grey river fight thank you
@nightblue can i have the Copper Necklace and anccent mechanic valkyie and the grey river fight thank you
@nightblue
May I have the Mechanical Valkyrie skin and a random birdskull headdress and any familiar?

Thank you kindly and sorry to see you go!
@nightblue
May I have the Mechanical Valkyrie skin and a random birdskull headdress and any familiar?

Thank you kindly and sorry to see you go!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Nightblue

Could I get Noodlebranch, Jester's wing cover and any familiar?
@Nightblue

Could I get Noodlebranch, Jester's wing cover and any familiar?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14