Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leavin FR! Now giving away Items.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Nightblue may I have Accent: Zenith, the Time Devourer, and the Red Birdskull Necklace?
@Nightblue may I have Accent: Zenith, the Time Devourer, and the Red Birdskull Necklace?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Nightblue
If it's still available, I'd love to have the ghost flame collar. Thanks for your time!
@Nightblue
If it's still available, I'd love to have the ghost flame collar. Thanks for your time!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Sorry to see you go; could i get the Ghost Flame Collar, Spirit Wings, and either of the familiars? I know they've probably been requested before so if thats the case I'll take anything. (huhh i sound so greedy ^^;) Thank you so much <3
Sorry to see you go; could i get the Ghost Flame Collar, Spirit Wings, and either of the familiars? I know they've probably been requested before so if thats the case I'll take anything. (huhh i sound so greedy ^^;) Thank you so much <3
Could I get the Updraft skin and ghost flame collar?

Edit: as both seem to be requested before me, I'd love to get Armor of the Ancients if possible ^-^
Could I get the Updraft skin and ghost flame collar?

Edit: as both seem to be requested before me, I'd love to get Armor of the Ancients if possible ^-^
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@nightblue , Hi , Is it alright if I can take the jawlocker , the skin high voltage, and the red birdskull headress? Thank You!
@nightblue , Hi , Is it alright if I can take the jawlocker , the skin high voltage, and the red birdskull headress? Thank You!
@Nightblue , hi is it possible to ask for an emphasis on the imerator man? Thanks.
@Nightblue , hi is it possible to ask for an emphasis on the imerator man? Thanks.
@Nightblue hi :3

can i ask for the accent zenith please? thanks!
@Nightblue hi :3

can i ask for the accent zenith please? thanks!
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@nightblue

I don't want anything, I just want to say good luck out there. <3
@nightblue

I don't want anything, I just want to say good luck out there. <3
@Nightblue may I get any of the familiars? Thank you! and good luck<333
@Nightblue may I get any of the familiars? Thank you! and good luck<333
@Nightblue I'm not quite sure what apparel & skins are left but I would love any from each! Sorry to see you go, good luck with what you plan to do next!
@Nightblue I'm not quite sure what apparel & skins are left but I would love any from each! Sorry to see you go, good luck with what you plan to do next!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14