Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | All My Images Are Missing
Is it just my account or did anyone else lose all their images???

On desktop and on mobile all my images in my threads, on my profile page, and my signature are all just gone.

Wth is going on??????
Is it just my account or did anyone else lose all their images???

On desktop and on mobile all my images in my threads, on my profile page, and my signature are all just gone.

Wth is going on??????
534j9t.png
@JessieAllyn
Images hosted on Photobucket and Tinypic are having problems being displayed properly on flight rising.

as it is a problem on the hosting side of the image, the only way to fix the display issue quickly, is to upload the images to a different image hosing site such as Imgur, DA stash, or even your tumblr.
@JessieAllyn
Images hosted on Photobucket and Tinypic are having problems being displayed properly on flight rising.

as it is a problem on the hosting side of the image, the only way to fix the display issue quickly, is to upload the images to a different image hosing site such as Imgur, DA stash, or even your tumblr.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@JessieAllyn
Since your images are hosted on tinypic, I checked and the entire website tinypic is down. No idea when it will come back, but that's why you can't see them.
@JessieAllyn
Since your images are hosted on tinypic, I checked and the entire website tinypic is down. No idea when it will come back, but that's why you can't see them.
Thank you both so much!
Thank you both so much!
534j9t.png