Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcation Help!
Hello there! For a little while, I've been considering switching flights. However, I'd like to know a little bit about whatever flight I go into before I make that jump, haha.

The choices I have thus far are:

- Shadow (Eyes and the deity!)
- Wind (GORGEOUS eyes and were my second choice for a flight!)
- Ice (pretty eyes and banners <3)
- Fire (eyes!! also, lovely aesthetic/female deity. And coatls!!)
- Plague (Rotmom and mirrors <3)
Hello there! For a little while, I've been considering switching flights. However, I'd like to know a little bit about whatever flight I go into before I make that jump, haha.

The choices I have thus far are:

- Shadow (Eyes and the deity!)
- Wind (GORGEOUS eyes and were my second choice for a flight!)
- Ice (pretty eyes and banners <3)
- Fire (eyes!! also, lovely aesthetic/female deity. And coatls!!)
- Plague (Rotmom and mirrors <3)
4MdcPJR.png
Go to Wind! :D
Go to Wind! :D
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
ICE

We’re p chill, and from what i hear, we have an active discord and a great community!! We offer all sorts of services, and we also have really cool eyes!! come for the eyes; stay for the cats and the puns
ICE

We’re p chill, and from what i hear, we have an active discord and a great community!! We offer all sorts of services, and we also have really cool eyes!! come for the eyes; stay for the cats and the puns
Uq1cq4S.png
*coughs* arcane
*coughs* arcane
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Shadow flight would be a good choice if you like to work at dom! We always love people in Dominance heh.

But even if you're not into that, we'd still love you! There's a Discord server full of wonderful welcoming people. We'd love to have you stay <3
Shadow flight would be a good choice if you like to work at dom! We always love people in Dominance heh.

But even if you're not into that, we'd still love you! There's a Discord server full of wonderful welcoming people. We'd love to have you stay <3
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Come visit plague. We’re pretty chill. Unless of course you’re a Dom player, then it’s not chill because we’re returning to our rightful ‘Dom Flight’ status.
Come visit plague. We’re pretty chill. Unless of course you’re a Dom player, then it’s not chill because we’re returning to our rightful ‘Dom Flight’ status.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
FIRE!

We have a super friendly and active discord! Plus burnt cookies, hot tubs, and flambebes!

Also Mather looks like a dinosaur so like,,, we kind of win in the deity game
FIRE!

We have a super friendly and active discord! Plus burnt cookies, hot tubs, and flambebes!

Also Mather looks like a dinosaur so like,,, we kind of win in the deity game
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
come to shadow, we have cookies!
come to shadow, we have cookies!
Come to Wind, we have 100% emo and goop free cookies!
Come to Wind, we have 100% emo and goop free cookies!
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active