Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auto-Battle Suggestion!
Alright, so I was battling in the coliseum and trying to earn some great loots, when this thought came to me!
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was an auto-battle function? Think about it, you could be watching a video or playing video games on some console while racking up loots! And before you ask about the Battle On! button, there can be an auto-resume as well. It'd just take around five seconds for it to continue onto the next battle. You can turn it off within that time or just turn off auto-battle on the fighting hub anytime!

I may be asking a bit much of the developers, and I understand if it can't happen. This auto-battle function can cost treasure or gems if they'd like, but since I'm broke always, I can't buy gems. I have to sell things from auctions, and I'm sure others have to do that as well.
Anyways, I just thought it was a neat idea, although I admit to not spending enough time thinking it out thoroughly. I'm tired today. ^w^'

By the way, although this is pretty unimportant, this is my first ever post on a forum! I'm really computer-shy, so it took me 11 months of being on this game for me to break out of my shell! ^w^'
Feel free to tell me what you think, peeps!
Alright, so I was battling in the coliseum and trying to earn some great loots, when this thought came to me!
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was an auto-battle function? Think about it, you could be watching a video or playing video games on some console while racking up loots! And before you ask about the Battle On! button, there can be an auto-resume as well. It'd just take around five seconds for it to continue onto the next battle. You can turn it off within that time or just turn off auto-battle on the fighting hub anytime!

I may be asking a bit much of the developers, and I understand if it can't happen. This auto-battle function can cost treasure or gems if they'd like, but since I'm broke always, I can't buy gems. I have to sell things from auctions, and I'm sure others have to do that as well.
Anyways, I just thought it was a neat idea, although I admit to not spending enough time thinking it out thoroughly. I'm tired today. ^w^'

By the way, although this is pretty unimportant, this is my first ever post on a forum! I'm really computer-shy, so it took me 11 months of being on this game for me to break out of my shell! ^w^'
Feel free to tell me what you think, peeps!
Botting is not allowed by site rules and so site-supported botting would be beyond hypocritical.
Botting is not allowed by site rules and so site-supported botting would be beyond hypocritical.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Absolutely not. Do you want to ruin the economy? Not to mention what RedWilla said.
Absolutely not. Do you want to ruin the economy? Not to mention what RedWilla said.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
This might get a few blunt replies, as it pops up occasionally ^^;

The sheer quantity of items and treasure being dumped into the economy would damage it terribly, I'm afraid.
This might get a few blunt replies, as it pops up occasionally ^^;

The sheer quantity of items and treasure being dumped into the economy would damage it terribly, I'm afraid.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The day they allow coli botting is the day they'll give us auto-battles. No support.
The day they allow coli botting is the day they'll give us auto-battles. No support.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
No support, the whole point of the coliseum is to have fun, get your own loot, and to level your own dragons without some bot assisting you. Getting a bunch of loot that you didn't work hard for, is not going to work. Not to mention, elims would be worthless, level 25 dragons would be pointless, and any rare loot drop would be super common. Plus like the other posts, this is botting/auto playing, which isn't allowed.
No support, the whole point of the coliseum is to have fun, get your own loot, and to level your own dragons without some bot assisting you. Getting a bunch of loot that you didn't work hard for, is not going to work. Not to mention, elims would be worthless, level 25 dragons would be pointless, and any rare loot drop would be super common. Plus like the other posts, this is botting/auto playing, which isn't allowed.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Thank you for reminding me of the rules, guys!
I appreciate it. ^w^
Now that I've had time to think about it, I realized what a terrible idea it was, and that I shouldn't have presented it in the first place, so I came back here to clear things up. Seems like it was already cleared up for me though. Thank you.
Thank you for reminding me of the rules, guys!
I appreciate it. ^w^
Now that I've had time to think about it, I realized what a terrible idea it was, and that I shouldn't have presented it in the first place, so I came back here to clear things up. Seems like it was already cleared up for me though. Thank you.
I know this wasn't exactly what the original suggestion was about but I'd like an auto mode that didn't give exp or items- just to test builds and calculations and odds of experiencing certain enemies etc. Sort of a "training dummy" deal :D
I know this wasn't exactly what the original suggestion was about but I'd like an auto mode that didn't give exp or items- just to test builds and calculations and odds of experiencing certain enemies etc. Sort of a "training dummy" deal :D
[quote name="chespin" date="2018-09-11 15:14:33" ] I know this wasn't exactly what the original suggestion was about but I'd like an auto mode that didn't give exp or items- just to test builds and calculations and odds of experiencing certain enemies etc. Sort of a "training dummy" deal :D [/quote] Awesome suggestion! However, as others have commented on earlier, botting is against the rules. I had forgotten about that rule earlier, so me being the usual rash idiot I am, got bold and opened up a suggestion that went against FR rules. Cool idea, though! ^u^'
chespin wrote on 2018-09-11 15:14:33:

Awesome suggestion!
However, as others have commented on earlier, botting is against the rules. I had forgotten about that rule earlier, so me being the usual rash idiot I am, got bold and opened up a suggestion that went against FR rules.
Cool idea, though! ^u^'