Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Back from the grave
Hello everyone, I have returned from lands unknown and have come to reclaim my rightful place as a loving owner/friend to my dragons and a friend to my long time friends.

During my absence I have had a lot of things going on in my personal life and the weight of it all made me rather angry and feeling hollow.

(I was going to write a big dramatic post but I was like "Forget it." since it was to late in the at night to continue.)
Hello everyone, I have returned from lands unknown and have come to reclaim my rightful place as a loving owner/friend to my dragons and a friend to my long time friends.

During my absence I have had a lot of things going on in my personal life and the weight of it all made me rather angry and feeling hollow.

(I was going to write a big dramatic post but I was like "Forget it." since it was to late in the at night to continue.)
@acidictears21

When I am angry and hollow I settle for some ice cream. :) And watch the 100. :) Hope you feel a little less upset after that!
@acidictears21

When I am angry and hollow I settle for some ice cream. :) And watch the 100. :) Hope you feel a little less upset after that!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@acidictears21

I'm sorry things were so rough for you, but I'm glad to hear you're well enough to come back to the FR fold. Welcome back!
@acidictears21

I'm sorry things were so rough for you, but I'm glad to hear you're well enough to come back to the FR fold. Welcome back!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Li3los: Thank you for the two tips I should definitely try that sometime!

@chibithulu: Thank you! It's good to be back. Hopefully I will find a group on here that will keep me coming back to this site. It's kinda of hard to keep interest in a site when you don't have people to chat with regularly.
@Li3los: Thank you for the two tips I should definitely try that sometime!

@chibithulu: Thank you! It's good to be back. Hopefully I will find a group on here that will keep me coming back to this site. It's kinda of hard to keep interest in a site when you don't have people to chat with regularly.
@AcidicTears21

Hey welcome back! I see you're a fellow artist as well! It's nice to see some other artists around here. I'd be totally down to be art buds if you ever need constructive critique! I'm looking for new friends as well; if you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to shoot me a message ^^
@AcidicTears21

Hey welcome back! I see you're a fellow artist as well! It's nice to see some other artists around here. I'd be totally down to be art buds if you ever need constructive critique! I'm looking for new friends as well; if you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to shoot me a message ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers