Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So it's been a while, huh? Motivation?
I totally forgot about this site a while ago, come back and WOAH FED DERGS! What a shocker.

I didn't realize it happened, but can you guys give me some motivation to stay on this site? I'm honestly kindof bored of it.

-NN
I totally forgot about this site a while ago, come back and WOAH FED DERGS! What a shocker.

I didn't realize it happened, but can you guys give me some motivation to stay on this site? I'm honestly kindof bored of it.

-NN
A wild Ajit Pai has appeared!
Think of the Faes. And how cute they are. And dress them all up.
Think of the Faes. And how cute they are. And dress them all up.
Look forward to future updates, I guess? Maybe create a project or two to keep yourself going?
Look forward to future updates, I guess? Maybe create a project or two to keep yourself going?
Sharp Dergs Just Sharp Dergs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43529061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435291/43529061_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sharp Dergs

Just Sharp Dergs

43529061_350.png
uDWJxnb.png
Buy an egg, hatch it, start gening your new gen one. Or restart your whole lair, do a pinkerlocke.
Buy an egg, hatch it, start gening your new gen one. Or restart your whole lair, do a pinkerlocke.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
If you're bored of the site, then don't be afraid to take a longer hiatus, or even quit. Nothing's stopping you from putting down a game you just don't have fun with!

However, if you're keen to get back into the swing of things, start projects! Become active on the forums. Set goals for old, expensive items! You could change up or even purge your lair, write lore, and form a coliseum team. There's enough to do if you look.

There's my take on the situation; I hope it helps, even though I'm not the best at advice.
If you're bored of the site, then don't be afraid to take a longer hiatus, or even quit. Nothing's stopping you from putting down a game you just don't have fun with!

However, if you're keen to get back into the swing of things, start projects! Become active on the forums. Set goals for old, expensive items! You could change up or even purge your lair, write lore, and form a coliseum team. There's enough to do if you look.

There's my take on the situation; I hope it helps, even though I'm not the best at advice.
bfb fandragons.

and phytocats. those too.
bfb fandragons.

and phytocats. those too.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Pinkerlockes maybe? (Haven't done one yet but I want to eventually.)
Pinkerlockes maybe? (Haven't done one yet but I want to eventually.)
LxbWmll.png
Doing a Pinkerlocke is a great way to stay engaged! I've really enjoyed doing one and it's gotten me a lot more invested in being on daily.
Doing a Pinkerlocke is a great way to stay engaged! I've really enjoyed doing one and it's gotten me a lot more invested in being on daily.
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
Step 1: go into scrying workshop
Step 2: refresh until you find a nice dragon
Step 3: cry because it doesn't exist
Step 4: MAKE IT EXIST
Step 1: go into scrying workshop
Step 2: refresh until you find a nice dragon
Step 3: cry because it doesn't exist
Step 4: MAKE IT EXIST
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus