Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Problem
I was playing shock attack and had made it to 100 level speed when I hit a button on my computer that closed the flight rising website. When I went back, I had no points....where did they go? :(
I was playing shock attack and had made it to 100 level speed when I hit a button on my computer that closed the flight rising website. When I went back, I had no points....where did they go? :(
@dragonfire02777 unfortunately you have to either win or lose the game for your score to count and treasure to be applied. exiting the game beforehand, intentionally or otherwise, won't give you treasure since it's calculated after the fact. :/
@dragonfire02777 unfortunately you have to either win or lose the game for your score to count and treasure to be applied. exiting the game beforehand, intentionally or otherwise, won't give you treasure since it's calculated after the fact. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.