Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Issues with logging in
It logs me in and tells me to refresh but when I click on another widget it tells me to log back in.
It logs me in and tells me to refresh but when I click on another widget it tells me to log back in.
@SadMark have you tried logging out on the main page and logging back in?
@SadMark have you tried logging out on the main page and logging back in?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I waited a few hours before I got back on- It's working now.
@After I waited a few hours before I got back on- It's working now.
Hello @SadMark! Please leave your original title and your question, even once an answer has been found. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/749462]Flight Rising Welcome Sticky[/url], which is located at the top of this forum: [quote][b]In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:[/b] Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did![/quote] Thanks!
Hello @SadMark! Please leave your original title and your question, even once an answer has been found.

From the Flight Rising Welcome Sticky, which is located at the top of this forum:
Quote:
In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:
Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did!

Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.