Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Trollhunters??
So, part 3 is out and I had a bad idea to binge watch it. hhHHH /silent sobbing/
However I know our fav characters will be back, either it be in 3 Below or Wizards!

I'm thinking of buying the Trollhunters book and a jumper, I was just wandering if there were any Trollhunter fans out there! I wanna make this a little interaction zone.

(heads up! I'm offline a lot due to school, but I'll try my best to reply!
So, part 3 is out and I had a bad idea to binge watch it. hhHHH /silent sobbing/
However I know our fav characters will be back, either it be in 3 Below or Wizards!

I'm thinking of buying the Trollhunters book and a jumper, I was just wandering if there were any Trollhunter fans out there! I wanna make this a little interaction zone.

(heads up! I'm offline a lot due to school, but I'll try my best to reply!
Trollhunters is *chef kiss* just right

I've not really gotten to even part 2 yet, but I'll get there. Eventually.
Trollhunters is *chef kiss* just right

I've not really gotten to even part 2 yet, but I'll get there. Eventually.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I just binged the entire 3rd season, myself. XD

It went in directions I expected, but that didn't take way from my enjoyment. I'm sad that it's over, but I am looking forward to the spin-offs. :D
I just binged the entire 3rd season, myself. XD

It went in directions I expected, but that didn't take way from my enjoyment. I'm sad that it's over, but I am looking forward to the spin-offs. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Yo! I love this show! Haven't had a chance to watch part 3 because netflix was dumb and the payment didn't go through this month... But I absolutely love it! Except for that one episode with all the different Jims... That was... Weird... I liked the ending well enough though.

Who's everyone's favorite character(s)?
Mine's Angor RotDraal!
Yo! I love this show! Haven't had a chance to watch part 3 because netflix was dumb and the payment didn't go through this month... But I absolutely love it! Except for that one episode with all the different Jims... That was... Weird... I liked the ending well enough though.

Who's everyone's favorite character(s)?
Mine's Angor RotDraal!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
ah man I was waiting for a thread like this. I don’t know where to start.
S3 spoilers up ahead, but
I’ve been waiting for forever for the Pale Lady to be revealed as Morgana, and was not disappointed. I love Jim’s new design, and they did really well working up to the moment that Jim decided to become a troll, as well as the reactions following it. I just about fell over when Blinky told Jim he thought of him as a son, like, that was the best.
Also they handled Jim’s voice change really well. It was probably incredibly difficult to lose Anton Yelchin, and I almost cried at the very end when they dedicated the show to him.

Anyway, my favorite character has gotta be Dictatious. I might be a bit biased because of Star Wars, but I also really love him bc (and i’ll try to be as vague as possible in case someone hasn’t seen S2 yet) his condition is played out a lot more realistically than other movies/shows. A lot of the time a character like that has some magical gift that not only “fixes” the condition, but makes them better than those without it. It’s used well in some cases, but in others it can be a really overused trope, and this brought a really fresh take on it
ah man I was waiting for a thread like this. I don’t know where to start.
S3 spoilers up ahead, but
I’ve been waiting for forever for the Pale Lady to be revealed as Morgana, and was not disappointed. I love Jim’s new design, and they did really well working up to the moment that Jim decided to become a troll, as well as the reactions following it. I just about fell over when Blinky told Jim he thought of him as a son, like, that was the best.
Also they handled Jim’s voice change really well. It was probably incredibly difficult to lose Anton Yelchin, and I almost cried at the very end when they dedicated the show to him.

Anyway, my favorite character has gotta be Dictatious. I might be a bit biased because of Star Wars, but I also really love him bc (and i’ll try to be as vague as possible in case someone hasn’t seen S2 yet) his condition is played out a lot more realistically than other movies/shows. A lot of the time a character like that has some magical gift that not only “fixes” the condition, but makes them better than those without it. It’s used well in some cases, but in others it can be a really overused trope, and this brought a really fresh take on it
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
My favourite character is also Dictatious. X3
My favourite character is also Dictatious. X3
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.