Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | help finding a familiar
i've given all of my dragons a familiar that fits their aesthetic but i'm having trouble finding one for kasey, does anyone know of any familiars that would fit kasey? thank you!
i've given all of my dragons a familiar that fits their aesthetic but i'm having trouble finding one for kasey, does anyone know of any familiars that would fit kasey? thank you!
tumblr_lkgxu78wfA1qb7h7x.gif
princess. petal. gecko.
princess. petal. gecko.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
the first thing i thought of is [item=Charoite Burrower] but atm thats a bit expensive if you're willing to buy it ^^; how about [item=Myosotis Fox]?
the first thing i thought of is Charoite Burrower but atm thats a bit expensive if you're willing to buy it ^^;

how about Myosotis Fox ?
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[quote name="jampackedwithair" date="2018-04-29 07:40:14" ] princess. petal. gecko. [/quote] [item=princess petal gecko] *nods*
jampackedwithair wrote on 2018-04-29 07:40:14:
princess. petal. gecko.

Princess Petal Gecko

*nods*
the princess petal gecko is perfect, i didn't know she existed! thank you (:
the princess petal gecko is perfect, i didn't know she existed! thank you (:
tumblr_lkgxu78wfA1qb7h7x.gif
ooh neat i have a derg named kazey! if you might be looking for some alternatives, [item=maren currentfinder][item=spring millifae][item=myosotis fox] have some green in there as well
ooh neat i have a derg named kazey!
if you might be looking for some alternatives, Maren Currentfinder Spring Millifae Myosotis Fox have some green in there as well
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[item=melon marzal] this is so cute! its fairly cheap as well.
Melon Marzal

this is so cute! its fairly cheap as well.