Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help Please! Id appreciate it a lo!!! <3
Hello! I really need some prismatic tokens, But idk how to get em!!! Please help! I really really really want one of there items and some others like the White Raven Armour, sanddune rags, powerpack coat, forest edge vines & Sanguine Plumage!!! All together is 5 prismatic tokens!!! Please help!!! <3 <3 <3
Hello! I really need some prismatic tokens, But idk how to get em!!! Please help! I really really really want one of there items and some others like the White Raven Armour, sanddune rags, powerpack coat, forest edge vines & Sanguine Plumage!!! All together is 5 prismatic tokens!!! Please help!!! <3 <3 <3
Hello! I'm Barkunami, But You Can Just Call Me Bark. I'm New To This Site & I am Exited to Get to Know Almost All of You. I'm a Furry, An Artist, Video Gamer, OC Creator & Usually Friendly Person! If You Would Like To Get To Know Me More, Uh- PM Me if There are PM's Here. Thanks For Taking Your Time & Reading My Signature! ~ Sincerely, Barkunami/Bark.
@Barkunami you can get 1 from joxar's spare inventory crate, which he sells for 80kt and you can brew 1 in Baldwin's bubbling brew at Alchemy level 16, which will take 4 days, and is only available during the festival week [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a368eea9ffd4b75ff62cfb1746a327fc.png[/img] Note you can start one during the festival, and still collect it after the festival ends. any more than that and you'll have to buy them off of other players in the AH, or win them from raffles in the Raffles and Giveaways section. you also have a chance of getting one of joxar's items in the spare inventory crate, which you can trade in Items for sale if it's one you don't want at the moment.
@Barkunami

you can get 1 from joxar's spare inventory crate, which he sells for 80kt
and you can brew 1 in Baldwin's bubbling brew at Alchemy level 16, which will take 4 days, and is only available during the festival week
a368eea9ffd4b75ff62cfb1746a327fc.png
Note you can start one during the festival, and still collect it after the festival ends.

any more than that and you'll have to buy them off of other players in the AH, or win them from raffles in the Raffles and Giveaways section.

you also have a chance of getting one of joxar's items in the spare inventory crate, which you can trade in Items for sale if it's one you don't want at the moment.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou Oml, Thank you! This is going to be hard though. half of those things I can't do due to the price and levels cri
@Anourou Oml, Thank you! This is going to be hard though. half of those things I can't do due to the price and levels cri
Hello! I'm Barkunami, But You Can Just Call Me Bark. I'm New To This Site & I am Exited to Get to Know Almost All of You. I'm a Furry, An Artist, Video Gamer, OC Creator & Usually Friendly Person! If You Would Like To Get To Know Me More, Uh- PM Me if There are PM's Here. Thanks For Taking Your Time & Reading My Signature! ~ Sincerely, Barkunami/Bark.
@Barkunami

Joxar's items don't change without prior warning from the Moderators, and even then it's been only to add items to what's available, so you have plenty of time to save up for some tokens and get the items next festival if you need to.
if you need it there's a treasure earning guide linked in my signature for newer players.
@Barkunami

Joxar's items don't change without prior warning from the Moderators, and even then it's been only to add items to what's available, so you have plenty of time to save up for some tokens and get the items next festival if you need to.
if you need it there's a treasure earning guide linked in my signature for newer players.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts