Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can I start over?
This is awkward. I want to start over with Flight Rising, get different dragons, join a different flight, etc. But you can't delete your account right? Last time I heard that was a post in 2016, and I don't know if you can still delete your account.

Title edited for clarity by @JCStitches
This is awkward. I want to start over with Flight Rising, get different dragons, join a different flight, etc. But you can't delete your account right? Last time I heard that was a post in 2016, and I don't know if you can still delete your account.

Title edited for clarity by @JCStitches
been here for 3 years and im still broke with only 3 lair pages and no 'fancy' dragons. you might say im not active much?
@Earthliving You can't delete your account, nor can you make a new one. One account per person, period.

It's pretty easy to start fresh. You can sell all your items, sell/exalt all your dragons, even delete forum posts if you like. You can save up the money to change flights/usernames and give away the rest if you want a completely clean slate.

About the only thing you can't reset is your account ID/age or your achievements, but neither of those have any bearing on gameplay.
@Earthliving You can't delete your account, nor can you make a new one. One account per person, period.

It's pretty easy to start fresh. You can sell all your items, sell/exalt all your dragons, even delete forum posts if you like. You can save up the money to change flights/usernames and give away the rest if you want a completely clean slate.

About the only thing you can't reset is your account ID/age or your achievements, but neither of those have any bearing on gameplay.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Earthliving

No, deleting accounts is not possible. However, you do start out with a free username and flight change. You can exalt all your dragons and start over with new--you could even do new progens by starting with unhatched eggs or already hatched G1 dragons on the AH.

If you've already used your free changes you'll need to pay for each of them if you'd like to start completely over with your account.

Please be aware that creating more than one account is against the rules and a bannable offense.

edit: ninja'd
@Earthliving

No, deleting accounts is not possible. However, you do start out with a free username and flight change. You can exalt all your dragons and start over with new--you could even do new progens by starting with unhatched eggs or already hatched G1 dragons on the AH.

If you've already used your free changes you'll need to pay for each of them if you'd like to start completely over with your account.

Please be aware that creating more than one account is against the rules and a bannable offense.

edit: ninja'd
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Earthliving

you can't delete your account

you can switch fights though
go to account settings for that

same goes for username

and dragons
you can exalt all dragons including your progen
@Earthliving

you can't delete your account

you can switch fights though
go to account settings for that

same goes for username