Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Certain Outfit pieces in need!
Hello hello everyone, I recently got back into Flight rising a few days ago. So A lot is new to me! Feels like I have to re-learn everything lol.

Yes, but that's not what I am making this post for. I have an Outfit I am wanting to achieve for my new Pearlcatcher female!

Lace + Silk design Goal

Items I have so far: Pearl horns

If you own any of these items please contact me so I can possibly make a deal with you?

Or if you know that these items are attached to an event, being informed would be much appreciated!

Deals I will do: Treasure, Gems, and also Dragon trades. I can Also let you know what breeding pairs I have and give you one of the babs if you like c:!

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Hello hello everyone, I recently got back into Flight rising a few days ago. So A lot is new to me! Feels like I have to re-learn everything lol.

Yes, but that's not what I am making this post for. I have an Outfit I am wanting to achieve for my new Pearlcatcher female!

Lace + Silk design Goal

Items I have so far: Pearl horns

If you own any of these items please contact me so I can possibly make a deal with you?

Or if you know that these items are attached to an event, being informed would be much appreciated!

Deals I will do: Treasure, Gems, and also Dragon trades. I can Also let you know what breeding pairs I have and give you one of the babs if you like c:!

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

@Charliebeetle

The Pearl Roundhorn can be made with Baldwin. It's a L6 recipe if you're that level or you can buy it from another player or rent someone's cauldron if you've got the ingredients.

Everything else is found in the Gem section of the MP when it's cycled in. Moonlight lace is cycled in now but the Night Sky Silk pieces are not. The only way to get those are to buy them from players or wait until they cycle back. The time between cycles is unknown so you'll have to wait for an announcement.

Hope this helps!
@Charliebeetle

The Pearl Roundhorn can be made with Baldwin. It's a L6 recipe if you're that level or you can buy it from another player or rent someone's cauldron if you've got the ingredients.

Everything else is found in the Gem section of the MP when it's cycled in. Moonlight lace is cycled in now but the Night Sky Silk pieces are not. The only way to get those are to buy them from players or wait until they cycle back. The time between cycles is unknown so you'll have to wait for an announcement.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date=2018-01-17 02:08:17] @Charliebeetle The Pearl Roundhorn can be made with Baldwin. It's a L6 recipe if you're that level or you can buy it from another player or rent someone's cauldron if you've got the ingredients. Everything else is found in the Gem section of the MP when it's cycled in. Moonlight lace is cycled in now but the Night Sky Silk pieces are not. The only way to get those are to buy them from players or wait until they cycle back. The time between cycles is unknown so you'll have to wait for an announcement. Hope this helps! [/quote] Thank you so much for your response and your helpful information!
Nightwind wrote on 2018-01-17:
@Charliebeetle

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your response and your helpful information!
@Charliebeetle I can brew you the pearl roundhorn if you'd like?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
[quote name="Glurpagos" date=2018-01-17 14:42:20] @Charliebeetle I can brew you the pearl roundhorn if you'd like? [/quote] Oh I actually obtained them a few days ago! Thank you so much you are so nice to offer. (Should Add that I have them now though) Again Thank you!
Glurpagos wrote on 2018-01-17:

Oh I actually obtained them a few days ago! Thank you so much you are so nice to offer.

(Should Add that I have them now though)

Again Thank you!