Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't fight battles
I tried multiple times to fight in the coliseum but when the fight starts I can't click the buttons. Am I doing something wrong?
I tried multiple times to fight in the coliseum but when the fight starts I can't click the buttons. Am I doing something wrong?
(More explination)

I tried the battle link but it always goes to items when I click fight on the third dragon's turn, them freezes up.
(More explination)

I tried the battle link but it always goes to items when I click fight on the third dragon's turn, them freezes up.
@snowblossim

I'd like to help but there's not enough information in your post to really diagnose your problem.

First, have you:

Tried the safemode: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
Cleared your cache
Tried a different browser
Whitelisted www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com in your antivirus

Do you have:

Trend Micro as your anitvirus and Chrome as one of your browsers? If so, you'll need to change to a different antivirus or temporarily disable Trend Micro. The combination of TM and Chrome has issues and kicks the coli connection.

Firefox, Safari or any less than 10% market-share browser/operating system? The first two made updates in October 2016 that are incompatible with the coli and less popular browsers/operating systems are not necessarily compatible with the coli. All Apple devices are causing freezing problems right now regardless of what browser you use so that is a likely problem. The current workaround for Apple devices is to move your cursor over the message or alert pop-up and that can clear it. Unplugging and plugging in your mouse (if you use one) also seems to do the same thing.

If none of these address your issue, please check this thread on how to write a bug report. More information allows your problem to either be solved or tracked:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912

Hope this helps!
@snowblossim

I'd like to help but there's not enough information in your post to really diagnose your problem.

First, have you:

Tried the safemode: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
Cleared your cache
Tried a different browser
Whitelisted www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com in your antivirus

Do you have:

Trend Micro as your anitvirus and Chrome as one of your browsers? If so, you'll need to change to a different antivirus or temporarily disable Trend Micro. The combination of TM and Chrome has issues and kicks the coli connection.

Firefox, Safari or any less than 10% market-share browser/operating system? The first two made updates in October 2016 that are incompatible with the coli and less popular browsers/operating systems are not necessarily compatible with the coli. All Apple devices are causing freezing problems right now regardless of what browser you use so that is a likely problem. The current workaround for Apple devices is to move your cursor over the message or alert pop-up and that can clear it. Unplugging and plugging in your mouse (if you use one) also seems to do the same thing.

If none of these address your issue, please check this thread on how to write a bug report. More information allows your problem to either be solved or tracked:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How do I clear my cache? (I'm bad at computers)
How do I clear my cache? (I'm bad at computers)
@snowblossim

Do an online search for your browser's name and "clear cache" for instructions. Different browsers have different steps so I can't help you because I don't know what browser you have.
@snowblossim

Do an online search for your browser's name and "clear cache" for instructions. Different browsers have different steps so I can't help you because I don't know what browser you have.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@snowblossim I use CCleaner to keep my cache and temporary history and cookies and all cleared out. It is safe, free, fast and simple. Just go to CCleaner.com and download the free version. Its all pretty obvious and explained so you should find it easy to use.
@snowblossim I use CCleaner to keep my cache and temporary history and cookies and all cleared out. It is safe, free, fast and simple. Just go to CCleaner.com and download the free version. Its all pretty obvious and explained so you should find it easy to use.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
I have a mac and safari, that is probably the problem.
I have a mac and safari, that is probably the problem.
@snowblossim

I know how to get a MAC with Safari to work. When in the coli, when it freezes, go to full screen mode. If it is still frozen, and you are on a computer and not mobile, hit escape. If you are on mobile or it is still frozen, zoom in on the page. Move around till you find the coli window again, it will have resized itself to fit on your screen. If it is still frozen zoom in and out a few times, and keep finding the screen to test it.
If none of this works, file a bug report.
@snowblossim

I know how to get a MAC with Safari to work. When in the coli, when it freezes, go to full screen mode. If it is still frozen, and you are on a computer and not mobile, hit escape. If you are on mobile or it is still frozen, zoom in on the page. Move around till you find the coli window again, it will have resized itself to fit on your screen. If it is still frozen zoom in and out a few times, and keep finding the screen to test it.
If none of this works, file a bug report.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar