Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, Giveaway on tumblr
1 2 3
So I haven't really been on here in almost a year. I don't think I'll really be coming back here since I am very busy with homework and I have sadly fallen out of love with FR.

I was unsure what to do with all of the stuff I have collected on here, including all of my dragons and I would like to hear peoples suggestions.

Any suggestion is welcome and I will try pop on here soon to check what people have said <3

I've decided to do a giveaway on tumblr, anyone is free to join, ends 21/1/17
http://tigger142-fr.tumblr.com/post/169443238927/tiggers-leaving-fr-giveaway-ends-21117
So I haven't really been on here in almost a year. I don't think I'll really be coming back here since I am very busy with homework and I have sadly fallen out of love with FR.

I was unsure what to do with all of the stuff I have collected on here, including all of my dragons and I would like to hear peoples suggestions.

Any suggestion is welcome and I will try pop on here soon to check what people have said <3

I've decided to do a giveaway on tumblr, anyone is free to join, ends 21/1/17
http://tigger142-fr.tumblr.com/post/169443238927/tiggers-leaving-fr-giveaway-ends-21117
Buy My Coli Time
@Tigger142

Sorry to hear you're leaving... Maybe a raffle? Those work. As with your dragons, first come first serve might work.
@Tigger142

Sorry to hear you're leaving... Maybe a raffle? Those work. As with your dragons, first come first serve might work.
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
give away all your stuff either quietly to your friends or in a raffle.

give away all your stuff either quietly to your friends or in a raffle.

000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I think I've seen people raffle off their belongings if they're sure they're okay with getting rid of them, giving away things to people in a sort of 'first come, first serve' way, or maybe selling them and giving the profits to their flight's dom bank. Ultimately though, it's up to you, even if you don't do anything with your stuff.
I think I've seen people raffle off their belongings if they're sure they're okay with getting rid of them, giving away things to people in a sort of 'first come, first serve' way, or maybe selling them and giving the profits to their flight's dom bank. Ultimately though, it's up to you, even if you don't do anything with your stuff.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Keep your stuff and dragons, I've regained interest in games before after a year or two away.
Keep your stuff and dragons, I've regained interest in games before after a year or two away.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Tigger142

A give away or raffle could work, depending on how fast you want to leave. I've seen a lot of "first come first serve" or "post here and I'll send you something" threads, or people simply randomly click people on FR and send them a gift package.

I would second the leaving something behind for you in case you ever come back. Maybe a small sum of treasure, or even just 1 dragon and 1 familiar.

Either way I'm sorry to hear you fell out of love with FR. Have fun and good luck with your future pursuits! :D
@Tigger142

A give away or raffle could work, depending on how fast you want to leave. I've seen a lot of "first come first serve" or "post here and I'll send you something" threads, or people simply randomly click people on FR and send them a gift package.

I would second the leaving something behind for you in case you ever come back. Maybe a small sum of treasure, or even just 1 dragon and 1 familiar.

Either way I'm sorry to hear you fell out of love with FR. Have fun and good luck with your future pursuits! :D
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
I had a two year hiatus, then came back a few months ago and I'm more into FR than ever, so definitely think about the possibility of wanting to come back sometime! You can raffle or give away some stuff, but maybe keep some, just in case?
I had a two year hiatus, then came back a few months ago and I'm more into FR than ever, so definitely think about the possibility of wanting to come back sometime! You can raffle or give away some stuff, but maybe keep some, just in case?

~It/Its or He/Him~
Keep your stuff and maybe you will comeback later. Sometimes having a long brake is a good thing. You may come back.
Keep your stuff and maybe you will comeback later. Sometimes having a long brake is a good thing. You may come back.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
I'd honestly keep my stuff. I've lost interest in games before and come back a year later. I did it both with this game and Neopets. I wouldn't risk regaining interest and then coming back to nothing when you used to have so much.
I'd honestly keep my stuff. I've lost interest in games before and come back a year later. I did it both with this game and Neopets. I wouldn't risk regaining interest and then coming back to nothing when you used to have so much.
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
I would say it depends. If you believe you could regain interest after something like a year, it's best you keep your stuff so you don't have to start from scratch again. If you're sure you aren't coming back, you could do raffles, do those ''first come first served'' threads, give some stuff to your friends...

Good luck on your future projects, and have fun!
I would say it depends. If you believe you could regain interest after something like a year, it's best you keep your stuff so you don't have to start from scratch again. If you're sure you aren't coming back, you could do raffles, do those ''first come first served'' threads, give some stuff to your friends...

Good luck on your future projects, and have fun!
1 2 3