Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | SOLVED - food error?
Heya,

I‘ve got a little problem that keeps me dumbfounded.

I‘ve got plenty of plants in the food section in my hoard but below the site banner on the red bar where it lists the food it says I have 0 plants and I have no idea why or how to get rid of that problem. Refreshing doesn‘t help, logging out & in again also is of no help.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way to fix this?
Heya,

I‘ve got a little problem that keeps me dumbfounded.

I‘ve got plenty of plants in the food section in my hoard but below the site banner on the red bar where it lists the food it says I have 0 plants and I have no idea why or how to get rid of that problem. Refreshing doesn‘t help, logging out & in again also is of no help.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way to fix this?
@ArtYeen you need to select the plants in your hoard and click the 'convert' button
@ArtYeen you need to select the plants in your hoard and click the 'convert' button
fzww6al.png
@ArtYeen
It sounds like you haven't converted your food into food points! Since some food items have other uses, and sometimes people like to collect certain items, you have to specifically convert the food items into food points. You'll need to select the checkboxes next to each item (if you don't care about keeping any of them as items there's a "select all" button in the bottom left) and then click the "convert" button at the bottom of your hoard screen.
@ArtYeen
It sounds like you haven't converted your food into food points! Since some food items have other uses, and sometimes people like to collect certain items, you have to specifically convert the food items into food points. You'll need to select the checkboxes next to each item (if you don't care about keeping any of them as items there's a "select all" button in the bottom left) and then click the "convert" button at the bottom of your hoard screen.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Oh my god I feel so dumb. I didn‘t play for 2 years and pretty much just came back and totally forgot Ineeded to do that x‘D

Thanks a lot <3
Oh my god I feel so dumb. I didn‘t play for 2 years and pretty much just came back and totally forgot Ineeded to do that x‘D

Thanks a lot <3