Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum: Healing abilities?
I cannot seem to find healing abilities for my Tundra. Any idea as to how to attain them?
I cannot seem to find healing abilities for my Tundra. Any idea as to how to attain them?
@Kadariel

Aid is an immediate heal. Regeneration heals more total over a longer period, but most battles are short so Aid is the way to go. Aid can be found in the Marketplace, Delta, and Falls, while Regen is only Coli (most of the lower half of the venues).

Aid Regeneration

You can also use healing potions.

However, you should not need a healer. Looking at your lair, you've been spreading stat points, which is unfortunately a subpar strategy in the current Coli. Here is a guide for building a Coli team without Eliminate.
@Kadariel

Aid is an immediate heal. Regeneration heals more total over a longer period, but most battles are short so Aid is the way to go. Aid can be found in the Marketplace, Delta, and Falls, while Regen is only Coli (most of the lower half of the venues).

Aid Regeneration

You can also use healing potions.

However, you should not need a healer. Looking at your lair, you've been spreading stat points, which is unfortunately a subpar strategy in the current Coli. Here is a guide for building a Coli team without Eliminate.
windh4.png