Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum actions freeze
Whenever I try to play some in the coliseum the first two-three attacks works fine, but then I can't interact with anything! The animations still working, no lag or whatsoever, but I can't click anything... Is there anything I can do to solve this? I've tried coliseum safe mode, same thing happens
Thanks in advance!
Whenever I try to play some in the coliseum the first two-three attacks works fine, but then I can't interact with anything! The animations still working, no lag or whatsoever, but I can't click anything... Is there anything I can do to solve this? I've tried coliseum safe mode, same thing happens
Thanks in advance!
@Bananer what browser are you using? have you tried clearing your cache? have you tried using an incognito tab? have you tried using a different browser? what kind of device are you using (desktop/laptop/mobile)?
@Bananer what browser are you using? have you tried clearing your cache? have you tried using an incognito tab? have you tried using a different browser? what kind of device are you using (desktop/laptop/mobile)?
fzww6al.png
@Bananer

Your device may had crashed for a bit; it happens sometimes. Try refreshing your page.
@Bananer

Your device may had crashed for a bit; it happens sometimes. Try refreshing your page.
xPlkKnY.png
I use Safari on a MacBook Air, I have not tried the cache but I have refreshed my browser. I could try another browser as well... Thanks, I'll get back!
I use Safari on a MacBook Air, I have not tried the cache but I have refreshed my browser. I could try another browser as well... Thanks, I'll get back!
@Bananer

You'll have to use a different browser or see this post.
@Bananer

You'll have to use a different browser or see this post.
@Bananer
Coming from a fellow Macbook user, ditch Safari asap--at least for Flight Rising, anyways XD.

Pre-OSX Yosemite, the Coliseum worked just fine, but sometime during Yosemite's run Safari and the coli became mortal enemies, for lack of a better term, and the thing you're describing where you can't click on anything after the first few turns became commonplace. I jumped through too many hoops to remember to get it working back then (using Chrome in the interim), only to have all that work almost immediately smashed by OSX Sierra a few days later ;D

You can probably get it working on the current OSX--I haven't tried--but you'll save yourself the headache if you switch over to another browser; anything from Chrome to Opera will work just fine on a Mac and won't break immediately when the next OSX comes out.
@Bananer
Coming from a fellow Macbook user, ditch Safari asap--at least for Flight Rising, anyways XD.

Pre-OSX Yosemite, the Coliseum worked just fine, but sometime during Yosemite's run Safari and the coli became mortal enemies, for lack of a better term, and the thing you're describing where you can't click on anything after the first few turns became commonplace. I jumped through too many hoops to remember to get it working back then (using Chrome in the interim), only to have all that work almost immediately smashed by OSX Sierra a few days later ;D

You can probably get it working on the current OSX--I haven't tried--but you'll save yourself the headache if you switch over to another browser; anything from Chrome to Opera will work just fine on a Mac and won't break immediately when the next OSX comes out.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Bananer Safari's terrible. Never worked for me, sooo laggy! (I use Macs too)
@Bananer Safari's terrible. Never worked for me, sooo laggy! (I use Macs too)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane

Bananer has either quit the game or is on hiatus. This thread is from 2017.
@SallyJane

Bananer has either quit the game or is on hiatus. This thread is from 2017.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I know it's from ages ago.
@Nightwind I know it's from ages ago.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Lol, just a looong hiatus, but the coli works fine now! Thanks for all the answers ^w^
Lol, just a looong hiatus, but the coli works fine now! Thanks for all the answers ^w^