Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | explore
i remember a while back when you clicked the "play" function of the site to the left, it came up with 4 blurbs, "fairegrounds," "coliseum," "dominance," and "explore."

I was wondering what the explore function was for, and if it would ever be implemented. I suggest it should be implemented, that'd be pretty cool!
i remember a while back when you clicked the "play" function of the site to the left, it came up with 4 blurbs, "fairegrounds," "coliseum," "dominance," and "explore."

I was wondering what the explore function was for, and if it would ever be implemented. I suggest it should be implemented, that'd be pretty cool!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@purplpeanut I think that was where "Adventure Mode" was supposed to go.
@purplpeanut I think that was where "Adventure Mode" was supposed to go.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
There is a planned adventure mode, at one point there was a button with "coming soon" on it. The button was removed due to the fact that the site recode meant the coders didn't have time to work on adventure mode and it would take a while so although its coming its not "soon"
Quote:
Adventure

Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore.
There is a planned adventure mode, at one point there was a button with "coming soon" on it. The button was removed due to the fact that the site recode meant the coders didn't have time to work on adventure mode and it would take a while so although its coming its not "soon"
Quote:
Adventure

Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies