Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awards!
All right but hear me out guys...

Awards!

Maybe this idea has been suggested before, but I was thinking... what if there were competitions held every so often? I wouldn't know what might be offered for awards, but contests like Best Dragon Profile Story, Best Outfit, Highest Coliseum Level, etc, could be chosen for the week by FR users. Just a thought to put out there, but it's there now, so... y'know, show your support for the idea if you like it, whatever.
All right but hear me out guys...

Awards!

Maybe this idea has been suggested before, but I was thinking... what if there were competitions held every so often? I wouldn't know what might be offered for awards, but contests like Best Dragon Profile Story, Best Outfit, Highest Coliseum Level, etc, could be chosen for the week by FR users. Just a thought to put out there, but it's there now, so... y'know, show your support for the idea if you like it, whatever.
Sorry, but I like that FR doesn't have all those competitions.

those would leave out a ton of users and potentially make others uncomfortable.

All those (except highest level) are very subjective as to what exactly is best, and being chosen by users run the risk of everything becoming a popularity contest which is another thing I don't really want to see.

Highest level wouldn't work because dragons are capped at level 25, so there would be a lot of awards going for that particular one (I have three myself, and plan to get more eventually)

There already are user run contests like this I believe, and I think that is really where it should remain, unofficial contests instead of site run ones.
Sorry, but I like that FR doesn't have all those competitions.

those would leave out a ton of users and potentially make others uncomfortable.

All those (except highest level) are very subjective as to what exactly is best, and being chosen by users run the risk of everything becoming a popularity contest which is another thing I don't really want to see.

Highest level wouldn't work because dragons are capped at level 25, so there would be a lot of awards going for that particular one (I have three myself, and plan to get more eventually)

There already are user run contests like this I believe, and I think that is really where it should remain, unofficial contests instead of site run ones.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Sure, why not. There are already site run contests for visual art type things, like coloring contests. And the the caption contests, but honestly...? Similar, but certainly a different kind of thing. It would be nice if there were other site run contests for vista prizes and recognition, etc.
Sure, why not. There are already site run contests for visual art type things, like coloring contests. And the the caption contests, but honestly...? Similar, but certainly a different kind of thing. It would be nice if there were other site run contests for vista prizes and recognition, etc.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png