Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Change Email Issues
1 2
i lost access to my email account in a recent yahoo breach and no longer have access to it.
I have been trying to update my email within my account settings but i have not recieved the email verification message to my new email.
I cant send help tickets because it requests my current email associated with the account, which again, i no longer have access to.

PLEASE HELP
i lost access to my email account in a recent yahoo breach and no longer have access to it.
I have been trying to update my email within my account settings but i have not recieved the email verification message to my new email.
I cant send help tickets because it requests my current email associated with the account, which again, i no longer have access to.

PLEASE HELP
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@madRABIES

Check your spam folder for the confirmation e-mail, If it's not there and you are using an MSN domain e-mail wait a little as there are known issue of emails taking a while to show up in those inboxes.

if neither of those options work: double-check the spelling of the email you are trying to change to and send it again. make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the e-mail because that can cause issues as well.
@madRABIES

Check your spam folder for the confirmation e-mail, If it's not there and you are using an MSN domain e-mail wait a little as there are known issue of emails taking a while to show up in those inboxes.

if neither of those options work: double-check the spelling of the email you are trying to change to and send it again. make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the e-mail because that can cause issues as well.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou i have done all of these things and have been trying to change my email for months.
It is a microsoft hosted email through the outlook application, but "taking a while" should not mean months at a time.
I have tried on several occasions and manually updated my email inbox several times after waiting hours, days, weeks, months even.
If there is any further assistance you can offer on the matter i would appreciate it.
@Anourou i have done all of these things and have been trying to change my email for months.
It is a microsoft hosted email through the outlook application, but "taking a while" should not mean months at a time.
I have tried on several occasions and manually updated my email inbox several times after waiting hours, days, weeks, months even.
If there is any further assistance you can offer on the matter i would appreciate it.
@madRABIES

then, at this point the most help you could get would be by sending a PM to one of the Admins (not a ticket) explaining the situation and see if they could change the email for you. or if that fails, you're last option would be to create or use an entirely different email than either the one you lost access to, or are trying to switch to.
@madRABIES

then, at this point the most help you could get would be by sending a PM to one of the Admins (not a ticket) explaining the situation and see if they could change the email for you. or if that fails, you're last option would be to create or use an entirely different email than either the one you lost access to, or are trying to switch to.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Anourou,
Who do you suggest I send a PM to?
I'm not sure who the admins are and where to locate them.
@Anourou,
Who do you suggest I send a PM to?
I'm not sure who the admins are and where to locate them.
@madRABIES

here are the Administrators.

Akiri is the main coder for the site

Aequorin, is a community manager that works with the players frequently

Xhaztol and Undelare both artists, but still might be able to get your request taken care of

@madRABIES

here are the Administrators.

Akiri is the main coder for the site

Aequorin, is a community manager that works with the players frequently

Xhaztol and Undelare both artists, but still might be able to get your request taken care of

Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Anourou,
Thank you!
I appreciate your assistance.
@Anourou,
Thank you!
I appreciate your assistance.
@madRABIES
PM Aequorin, I'm pretty sure the others don't answer their PM, or they had their PM deactivated. Aequorin is the only one reachable with forum pings and PMs.
@madRABIES
PM Aequorin, I'm pretty sure the others don't answer their PM, or they had their PM deactivated. Aequorin is the only one reachable with forum pings and PMs.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@madRABIES @Anourou

Hey, guys! I just wanted to ping you both real quick to clarify: if you have submitted a support ticket through Contact Us and have not received a response after two weeks, you can PM Aequorin with your ticket number. Then she can look into what is causing the delay with your ticket (this is all noted in the Customer Support sticky).

Though in this case, madRABIES, your issue is probably due to the fact that you're using an Outlook email account - Outlook (and Hotmail) have a history of missing emails from Flight Rising Support. It's very likely that the staff has actually replied to your ticket and you're just not receiving their emails.

I highly recommend using a different email that isn't Outlook or Hotmail, if you can. You will continually have trouble receiving any Support correspondence otherwise. :( On a different email you can then send in a new ticket explaining your situation - you should receive a message back asking you to verify ownership of your account, then the process will continue from there.
@madRABIES @Anourou

Hey, guys! I just wanted to ping you both real quick to clarify: if you have submitted a support ticket through Contact Us and have not received a response after two weeks, you can PM Aequorin with your ticket number. Then she can look into what is causing the delay with your ticket (this is all noted in the Customer Support sticky).

Though in this case, madRABIES, your issue is probably due to the fact that you're using an Outlook email account - Outlook (and Hotmail) have a history of missing emails from Flight Rising Support. It's very likely that the staff has actually replied to your ticket and you're just not receiving their emails.

I highly recommend using a different email that isn't Outlook or Hotmail, if you can. You will continually have trouble receiving any Support correspondence otherwise. :( On a different email you can then send in a new ticket explaining your situation - you should receive a message back asking you to verify ownership of your account, then the process will continue from there.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Hello there, I'm so sorry if I'm necro'ing this thread (I forgot the time rule on it-- three weeks? three months?) I was going to ask if @madrabies would be able to receive the ticket help through another email (that may not be his)? He's my boyfriend and I wouldn't mind being the messenger between parties if that is allowed. I just want him to get this email thing resolved so he can stop being a grump! >u>
If we are able to do that, should he submit another ticket and offer my (or whichever) email for easier communication and ability for the process to continue? Or is there a way to pull his ticket (which I assume is long buried) and just resend it to a new email?

Apologies if that didn't make much sense. Late night.
@Alphaeon

Hello there, I'm so sorry if I'm necro'ing this thread (I forgot the time rule on it-- three weeks? three months?) I was going to ask if @madrabies would be able to receive the ticket help through another email (that may not be his)? He's my boyfriend and I wouldn't mind being the messenger between parties if that is allowed. I just want him to get this email thing resolved so he can stop being a grump! >u>
If we are able to do that, should he submit another ticket and offer my (or whichever) email for easier communication and ability for the process to continue? Or is there a way to pull his ticket (which I assume is long buried) and just resend it to a new email?

Apologies if that didn't make much sense. Late night.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
1 2