Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search option in Coli
It would be much easier to be able to search our dragons when we are putting together a team in the Coliseum. Finding a specific dragon for leveling is difficult when you have a lot of dragons. A way to save specific teams would be nice too.
It would be much easier to be able to search our dragons when we are putting together a team in the Coliseum. Finding a specific dragon for leveling is difficult when you have a lot of dragons. A way to save specific teams would be nice too.
Saving specific teams, heck yes - it's a pain to search through all of my 60+ dergs when I want my grinding team, or my GW team, or my mire flyer and specific fodders. Not sure how they'd implement a search option, but if it could be done, I'd be all for it. Even a better sort option - like, sorting by level rather than age, maybe? - would be fantastic.
Saving specific teams, heck yes - it's a pain to search through all of my 60+ dergs when I want my grinding team, or my GW team, or my mire flyer and specific fodders. Not sure how they'd implement a search option, but if it could be done, I'd be all for it. Even a better sort option - like, sorting by level rather than age, maybe? - would be fantastic.
TTbPXX8.png
I really just want to micro manage my lists. Breeding and coli and so many other features involving choosing a dragon are a pain. I'd love if we could set certain dragons to not show up in lists etc.
I really just want to micro manage my lists. Breeding and coli and so many other features involving choosing a dragon are a pain. I'd love if we could set certain dragons to not show up in lists etc.
There is a suggestion: Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreement

This suggestion is for a way to remove dragons from breeding and coliseum (separate ways) lists so you don't accidentally breed dragons you don't want to and you don't have to scroll through dozens of dragons.
There is a suggestion: Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreement

This suggestion is for a way to remove dragons from breeding and coliseum (separate ways) lists so you don't accidentally breed dragons you don't want to and you don't have to scroll through dozens of dragons.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
If they could implement something similar to the Auction house, seaching and saving a specific search, it would make dom-heavy players' lives so much easier.
If they could implement something similar to the Auction house, seaching and saving a specific search, it would make dom-heavy players' lives so much easier.
nQiHUnp.png
Please yes.

I ended up buying dragons older than my progens to train into coli dragons so my trainers would be at the top of the pile (I use Chrome so it sorts by age). I also train dragons for other people and they end up anywhere so I've been covering them with invisibility cloaks and an apparel item to make them easier to find.

I may end up doing that for the rest of my trainers because now I'm collecting old dragons and I'm getting tired of training up new trainers.
Please yes.

I ended up buying dragons older than my progens to train into coli dragons so my trainers would be at the top of the pile (I use Chrome so it sorts by age). I also train dragons for other people and they end up anywhere so I've been covering them with invisibility cloaks and an apparel item to make them easier to find.

I may end up doing that for the rest of my trainers because now I'm collecting old dragons and I'm getting tired of training up new trainers.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?