Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eggs aren't hatching right
My eggs were fully incubated yesterday and said they would hatch tomorrow, but the next day the bar is gone and it says they'll hatch tomorrow again. Does anyone know if something is wrong or do I just have to continue to wait?
My eggs were fully incubated yesterday and said they would hatch tomorrow, but the next day the bar is gone and it says they'll hatch tomorrow again. Does anyone know if something is wrong or do I just have to continue to wait?
@Balderich

Sorry, this is a random bug that can occur if you click on Incubate too close to rollover (0:00 site time) or occasionally during times of high site load (08:00, 16:00). I'm afraid there's nothing to be done. The only good news is that tomorrow you should be able to hatch that nest.
@Balderich

Sorry, this is a random bug that can occur if you click on Incubate too close to rollover (0:00 site time) or occasionally during times of high site load (08:00, 16:00). I'm afraid there's nothing to be done. The only good news is that tomorrow you should be able to hatch that nest.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?