Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is anyone else ready for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5
Before you say anything, yes, I know it's only July and that there are a little over 3 months until the holiday is here. That being said, I'm creating this thread to see how many people here are like me and are ready for Halloween 3 months before the month of October. I'm actually going to a store today because I heard that they started putting Halloween stuff out.

How about you guys?
Before you say anything, yes, I know it's only July and that there are a little over 3 months until the holiday is here. That being said, I'm creating this thread to see how many people here are like me and are ready for Halloween 3 months before the month of October. I'm actually going to a store today because I heard that they started putting Halloween stuff out.

How about you guys?
12148649154_5973af38c0_w.jpg
I'm always ready for Halloween
I'm always ready for Halloween
IT'S JULY.
IT'S JULY.
I AM ALWAYS PREPARED

I have so many Halloween decorations for my room, I can't wait to put them up again aaaaaa
I AM ALWAYS PREPARED

I have so many Halloween decorations for my room, I can't wait to put them up again aaaaaa
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I have a fake crow in my room year-round.
I have a fake crow in my room year-round.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
i'm a goth witch and its through no fault of my own that my everyday music, clothing, decorations, hobbies and life choices get pigeon holed as "Halloween". it can be exhausting.

that being said, yes i am ready for Halloween.
i'm a goth witch and its through no fault of my own that my everyday music, clothing, decorations, hobbies and life choices get pigeon holed as "Halloween". it can be exhausting.

that being said, yes i am ready for Halloween.
[quote name="Cakeless" date=2017-07-10 09:51:43] IT'S JULY. [/quote] "Before you say anything, yes, I know it's only July and that there are a little over 3 months until the holiday is here." smh As for the rest of you, great! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.
Cakeless wrote on 2017-07-10:
IT'S JULY.
"Before you say anything, yes, I know it's only July and that there are a little over 3 months until the holiday is here." smh

As for the rest of you, great! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.
12148649154_5973af38c0_w.jpg
Always prepared! Probably gonna use the same costume/cosplay this year as I did last year because I LOVED it, but I am so ready!

Halloween in college, heck yeah!
Always prepared! Probably gonna use the same costume/cosplay this year as I did last year because I LOVED it, but I am so ready!

Halloween in college, heck yeah!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I wishI could sew clothes, I want to wear a cosplay for halloween ;-;
I wishI could sew clothes, I want to wear a cosplay for halloween ;-;
@kiwis - Oh, no way! I, too, have a fake crow in my room year-round. His name is Rhys. I look forward to Halloween shopping because I want another crow. (Or a couple, ahaha. Crows are my favorite animal.)

I am so ready! :v I don't have a clue as to what I'll be this year, but I am ready! ;D Of course, that's mainly because I love the crow decor my local stores put up for sale...
@kiwis - Oh, no way! I, too, have a fake crow in my room year-round. His name is Rhys. I look forward to Halloween shopping because I want another crow. (Or a couple, ahaha. Crows are my favorite animal.)

I am so ready! :v I don't have a clue as to what I'll be this year, but I am ready! ;D Of course, that's mainly because I love the crow decor my local stores put up for sale...
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
1 2 3 4 5