Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Transmute Items
Nothing happens whenever I click Baldwin's 'transmute' button. There aren't any popup windows or any error messages. Creating items is still functional.

My browser is Firefox 53.0.2.
Nothing happens whenever I click Baldwin's 'transmute' button. There aren't any popup windows or any error messages. Creating items is still functional.

My browser is Firefox 53.0.2.
@krynnmeridia

Try clearing your cache and cookies.
@krynnmeridia

Try clearing your cache and cookies.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

I've already done that, to no effect.
@ACWN

I've already done that, to no effect.
@krynnmeridia Try another browser and another device, if possible. In the mean time, include the following in your OP: [list] [*]Date/Time when the bug was experienced [*]Reproducible steps [*]Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable) [*]System information [list] [*]Operating System and version [*]Browsers used and version [*]Device type [*]Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data [*]Antivirus program[/list]
@krynnmeridia

Try another browser and another device, if possible. In the mean time, include the following in your OP:
  • Date/Time when the bug was experienced
  • Reproducible steps
  • Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable)
  • System information
    • Operating System and version
    • Browsers used and version
    • Device type
    • Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data
    • Antivirus program
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
This just happened to me I was transmuting and it glitches and went to the 404 screen
This just happened to me I was transmuting and it glitches and went to the 404 screen
I am having the same problem with Opera right now, though no 404 screen, just nothing happening. Clearing cache and cookies didn't do anything, however, with Google Chrome transmuting worked. Edit: This might be part of this error? [quote="Known Bugs"]Some site buttons (Feeding, Breeding, Familiars, Apparel, etc.) may temporarily become unresponsive. (WORKAROUND: Using a different browser may resolve the issue.)[/quote]
I am having the same problem with Opera right now, though no 404 screen, just nothing happening. Clearing cache and cookies didn't do anything, however, with Google Chrome transmuting worked.

Edit: This might be part of this error?
Known Bugs wrote:
Some site buttons (Feeding, Breeding, Familiars, Apparel, etc.) may temporarily become unresponsive.
(WORKAROUND: Using a different browser may resolve the issue.)
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png