Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Partial exalt
On 5/1/2017, I exalted 31148065, but the exalt didn't complete. It displayed the treasure amount and the site became non-responsive. (This happens pretty often, so I didn't really pay attention.)

Now, the dragon is still in my lair. He doesn't have any apparel or familiar, but cannot be auctioned. When I try, I get the message: "Sorry that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House." If I click Exalt, it does display the usual first box. I have not tried to proceed because I wanted to retain this status for you to examine and the dragon hasn't been eligible for bonuses.
On 5/1/2017, I exalted 31148065, but the exalt didn't complete. It displayed the treasure amount and the site became non-responsive. (This happens pretty often, so I didn't really pay attention.)

Now, the dragon is still in my lair. He doesn't have any apparel or familiar, but cannot be auctioned. When I try, I get the message: "Sorry that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House." If I click Exalt, it does display the usual first box. I have not tried to proceed because I wanted to retain this status for you to examine and the dragon hasn't been eligible for bonuses.
@AthenaGryphon

Are you sure the dragon isn't on your coliseum team?

@AthenaGryphon

Are you sure the dragon isn't on your coliseum team?

I just checked. That dragon is there as the only team member. The trainer isn't there. Something strange definitely occurred. The "can't auction" message doesn't include being on a coliseum team as reason to preclude auction. It probably should.
I just checked. That dragon is there as the only team member. The trainer isn't there. Something strange definitely occurred. The "can't auction" message doesn't include being on a coliseum team as reason to preclude auction. It probably should.
@AthenaGryphon Yeah, that's a strange glitch. Have you tried removing him from your party and replacing the entire party (then removing undesired dragons as necessary) yet? That may solve the problem and allow him to return to unlocked status. (I find that sometimes it will replace a dragon into your party, or act as if the dragons is still there even if it's not, and that is the fix for it)
If not you might as well try to exalt him again and see what happens. If you can't then you'll want to go through the "contact us" to submit a ticket.
That's my advice at least.
@AthenaGryphon Yeah, that's a strange glitch. Have you tried removing him from your party and replacing the entire party (then removing undesired dragons as necessary) yet? That may solve the problem and allow him to return to unlocked status. (I find that sometimes it will replace a dragon into your party, or act as if the dragons is still there even if it's not, and that is the fix for it)
If not you might as well try to exalt him again and see what happens. If you can't then you'll want to go through the "contact us" to submit a ticket.
That's my advice at least.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
I got the same error message because the dragon was in my coliseum party too. I've done the same mistake before but it's told me that the dragon was in the team then.
I got the same error message because the dragon was in my coliseum party too. I've done the same mistake before but it's told me that the dragon was in the team then.
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
In this case, it told me how much treasure I had gotten and made room for me to hatch a nest, which I couldn't have done otherwise! Later, the dragon came back???!!! (I am tired of "not responding" issues....)
In this case, it told me how much treasure I had gotten and made room for me to hatch a nest, which I couldn't have done otherwise! Later, the dragon came back???!!! (I am tired of "not responding" issues....)