Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends
1 2 3
Hi!

I am looking for more friendly, non-rage quit friends to play with in the game. My username is ash3s101, same as Flightrising.
Hi!

I am looking for more friendly, non-rage quit friends to play with in the game. My username is ash3s101, same as Flightrising.
AelX9D2.png
@ash3s101 I actually used to play League often, but I don't anymore due to lack of time. I was pretty terrible at it, but I enjoyed playing! Good luck finding someone to play with, I'll give you a friendly bump and: who is your main champion you play and what position do you enjoy the most on a team?
@ash3s101 I actually used to play League often, but I don't anymore due to lack of time. I was pretty terrible at it, but I enjoyed playing! Good luck finding someone to play with, I'll give you a friendly bump and: who is your main champion you play and what position do you enjoy the most on a team?
QEywk63.png
@ash3s101

yo! me and @teatea play fridays if you're interested. my username is CALLADOCTOR, feel free to add me and hmu if i'm online :)

when did you start playing, and who do you play?
@ash3s101

yo! me and @teatea play fridays if you're interested. my username is CALLADOCTOR, feel free to add me and hmu if i'm online :)

when did you start playing, and who do you play?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@ash3s101
I kinda suck but
shadowphoenix356
@ash3s101
I kinda suck but
shadowphoenix356
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@PaintingWithFire @NightRising @clw23

I'm not super good at the game either, but I like to play it in my free time. I find that it helps to pass the time, esp. in a long day.

I started playing about two years ago, but I fell out of it. I'm back into again. I mostly play ADCs or Support champs. My favorite champs are Ashe, Jinx, Lux, and Sona. I've been JG most recently, and I play WW a lot.
@PaintingWithFire @NightRising @clw23

I'm not super good at the game either, but I like to play it in my free time. I find that it helps to pass the time, esp. in a long day.

I started playing about two years ago, but I fell out of it. I'm back into again. I mostly play ADCs or Support champs. My favorite champs are Ashe, Jinx, Lux, and Sona. I've been JG most recently, and I play WW a lot.
AelX9D2.png
@ash3s101 @NightRising @clw23

im going to sneak in here and add you all on league! i've only been playing for 10 months so i just play to learn and have fun!! i main supp and mid

my user on league is SunshineHime if any of you want to add me ^^
@ash3s101 @NightRising @clw23

im going to sneak in here and add you all on league! i've only been playing for 10 months so i just play to learn and have fun!! i main supp and mid

my user on league is SunshineHime if any of you want to add me ^^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@ash3s101 @softwings

yay! yes, you guys can add me.

currently in LOVE with Xayah adc w/ @.teatea as Rakan. i have level 7 Nidalee, 134k mastery. i play her mid usually but apc if my team won't hate my lol. she's my 'main.' i also enjoy playing Nami support, and she's my only other level 7. Warwick jungle is also great. if i have to play top i go Renekton but i'm really not good at him and don't play top.

i've been playing for 2-3 years? teatea started in march so don't worry about being bad. he has a ~20 level account.

as long as you don't flame people / steal people's roles / int i don't mind.

i play blind pick :>
@ash3s101 @softwings

yay! yes, you guys can add me.

currently in LOVE with Xayah adc w/ @.teatea as Rakan. i have level 7 Nidalee, 134k mastery. i play her mid usually but apc if my team won't hate my lol. she's my 'main.' i also enjoy playing Nami support, and she's my only other level 7. Warwick jungle is also great. if i have to play top i go Renekton but i'm really not good at him and don't play top.

i've been playing for 2-3 years? teatea started in march so don't worry about being bad. he has a ~20 level account.

as long as you don't flame people / steal people's roles / int i don't mind.

i play blind pick :>
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising

ooh xayah is really fun!! i play a really mean lulu supp >:D she's so versatile and can tilt the enemy bot lane so much muahahaha! i also love playing karma (my newest pocket pick), soraka for infinite heals, and lux, my og bae <3 i even have a lux fandragon lol

if you're ever playing without @/teatea as supp i'll supp for you ^^
@NightRising

ooh xayah is really fun!! i play a really mean lulu supp >:D she's so versatile and can tilt the enemy bot lane so much muahahaha! i also love playing karma (my newest pocket pick), soraka for infinite heals, and lux, my og bae <3 i even have a lux fandragon lol

if you're ever playing without @/teatea as supp i'll supp for you ^^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

yeah, Xayah is awesome!!

and sure thing! he plays non supp too, so it's very possible. just be warned i might play Nidalee apc ;)

i've never played Lulu or Karma, actually :p i played Soraka supp awhile back but like i said Nami is my best supp. have you tried her?
@softwings

yeah, Xayah is awesome!!

and sure thing! he plays non supp too, so it's very possible. just be warned i might play Nidalee apc ;)

i've never played Lulu or Karma, actually :p i played Soraka supp awhile back but like i said Nami is my best supp. have you tried her?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@softwings @NightRising @ash3s101 @clw23

Heyo, if it's alright I'd like to add all of you too! I tend to play during evenings. I just recently returned to League so I'm still pretty rusty. I mainly play support, mid, and top and my fav champs are Anivia and Soraka! Also, with this many people we could have a full team of Flight Risers on League! My username is Pudding404
@softwings @NightRising @ash3s101 @clw23

Heyo, if it's alright I'd like to add all of you too! I tend to play during evenings. I just recently returned to League so I'm still pretty rusty. I mainly play support, mid, and top and my fav champs are Anivia and Soraka! Also, with this many people we could have a full team of Flight Risers on League! My username is Pudding404
1 2 3