Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends
1 2 3
@Cidatrite

yeah, feel free to add me! as long as you aren't flaming or trolling i'm good w/ rust :p
@Cidatrite

yeah, feel free to add me! as long as you aren't flaming or trolling i'm good w/ rust :p
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising

Don't worry, I don't think I've ever flamed or trolled in my 5 years of playing League xD Also, that's rad that you main Nidalee! Nidalee is such a fun champ, especially with cat form!
@NightRising

Don't worry, I don't think I've ever flamed or trolled in my 5 years of playing League xD Also, that's rad that you main Nidalee! Nidalee is such a fun champ, especially with cat form!
@Cidatrite

i haven't flamed or trolled either, lol. or afk'd. don't see the point :p

yay! glad to see another who recognizes my favorite champion :,D

you know what, i've never had her banned or stolen from me (draft) in all my time playing, and i'm very happy with that. at the same time, it makes me fear they're going to rework her because of her lacking playerbase. hopefully this isn't so! it's my greatest league fear, to be honest.
@Cidatrite

i haven't flamed or trolled either, lol. or afk'd. don't see the point :p

yay! glad to see another who recognizes my favorite champion :,D

you know what, i've never had her banned or stolen from me (draft) in all my time playing, and i'm very happy with that. at the same time, it makes me fear they're going to rework her because of her lacking playerbase. hopefully this isn't so! it's my greatest league fear, to be honest.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@Cidatrite

yay add me ^^ i look forward to playing with all y'all!! i feel like i should start a dragon squad club or something on league lol

@NightRising

i have tried nami!! i tend to play her whenever she's free, though i definitely need to actually buy her once i save up enough IP
@Cidatrite

yay add me ^^ i look forward to playing with all y'all!! i feel like i should start a dragon squad club or something on league lol

@NightRising

i have tried nami!! i tend to play her whenever she's free, though i definitely need to actually buy her once i save up enough IP

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

Heck Yeah! I'd be 100% down for a dragon squad! Also, sweet Lulu support! And Lux has such nice skins. The elemental and star guardian skin are gorgeous <3 <3 <3
@softwings

Heck Yeah! I'd be 100% down for a dragon squad! Also, sweet Lulu support! And Lux has such nice skins. The elemental and star guardian skin are gorgeous <3 <3 <3
@softwings

i see! i love her :,) good luck saving up the IP!

@Cidatrite

i'm actually buying elementalist when it goes on sale this month!! :D
@softwings

i see! i love her :,) good luck saving up the IP!

@Cidatrite

i'm actually buying elementalist when it goes on sale this month!! :D
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@Cidatrite @NightRising

lux literally makes me cry y'all don't understand :'^) i LOVE her elementalist skin (it's the only lux skin one needs imo) but my lux fanderg is actually based on her star guardian skin

(i also cried when the rest of the star guardian skins were released)

also im legit going to make this group on league! y'all better join so we can have a club tag lol
@Cidatrite @NightRising

lux literally makes me cry y'all don't understand :'^) i LOVE her elementalist skin (it's the only lux skin one needs imo) but my lux fanderg is actually based on her star guardian skin

(i also cried when the rest of the star guardian skins were released)

also im legit going to make this group on league! y'all better join so we can have a club tag lol

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

haha i have lvl 5 lux she's really nice for me mid,, her ult has like a 30 sec cooldown?? love it.

i have a club of my own but sure i'd join! ideas for the tag? FR [something] ?
@softwings

haha i have lvl 5 lux she's really nice for me mid,, her ult has like a 30 sec cooldown?? love it.

i have a club of my own but sure i'd join! ideas for the tag? FR [something] ?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising

yeah you can join up to 2 other clubs (in addition to the club you own!) i was thinking the club name could be "The FR Squad" or something dorky like that, and have the tag be "dragon pals!" to intimidate the enemy team >:D

edit: i'm currently at m6 lux but am working on m7 :'^) yeah her cooldown got reduced recently i love it :D
@NightRising

yeah you can join up to 2 other clubs (in addition to the club you own!) i was thinking the club name could be "The FR Squad" or something dorky like that, and have the tag be "dragon pals!" to intimidate the enemy team >:D

edit: i'm currently at m6 lux but am working on m7 :'^) yeah her cooldown got reduced recently i love it :D

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

mhm, i think i have room for one more.

and ha. but what about the in game tag? my personal one is iicri so i believe it's five characters long.

edit: awesome dude! i don't play her that much anymore, so she's all yours!
@softwings

mhm, i think i have room for one more.

and ha. but what about the in game tag? my personal one is iicri so i believe it's five characters long.

edit: awesome dude! i don't play her that much anymore, so she's all yours!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3