Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds games crashing
Tidal trouble, and Shock-switch have both been crashing on me T_T I don't know if the other games have been, seeing as these are the only two I like. I play for a minute, maybe two, and then the screen goes white, freezes for a few seconds, and then it returns to the page that the game was on, but now without a game. I can refresh the page, and the game comes back, but at the start screen like any time that you leave the game's page and come back. Browser: Firefox No error text Screen shot: [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/KishaC/bug%20trouble_zpsabqayclj.png[/img]
Tidal trouble, and Shock-switch have both been crashing on me T_T I don't know if the other games have been, seeing as these are the only two I like.
I play for a minute, maybe two, and then the screen goes white, freezes for a few seconds, and then it returns to the page that the game was on, but now without a game.
I can refresh the page, and the game comes back, but at the start screen like any time that you leave the game's page and come back.

Browser: Firefox
No error text

Screen shot: bug%20trouble_zpsabqayclj.png
@rabeaumbra you may want to refer to the bug reporting guide to add some more information onto your report. "It won't work" doesn't give enough details to start offering suggestions on how to fix it.
@rabeaumbra you may want to refer to the bug reporting guide to add some more information onto your report. "It won't work" doesn't give enough details to start offering suggestions on how to fix it.
Ok, edited, and I'm working on a screen shot. Thanks, guess I kind of forgot that I should be specific n.n;
Ok, edited, and I'm working on a screen shot. Thanks, guess I kind of forgot that I should be specific n.n;