Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Chest not showing up
For the new event, I've gotten a black chest while gathering but it doesn't show up in my hoard.
For the new event, I've gotten a black chest while gathering but it doesn't show up in my hoard.
@Samtrovert Check the Other section of your Hoard very carefully, items are arranged by the date they were added to the game and Strange Chests have been around for a while, so it might not necessarily be on the first or last page.
@Samtrovert Check the Other section of your Hoard very carefully, items are arranged by the date they were added to the game and Strange Chests have been around for a while, so it might not necessarily be on the first or last page.
Same thing is happening to me.

I've tried:
- Clearing Cache
- Relogging
- Different Browsers
- Hard Resets

Each time I go through and check each page and item seperately to make sure I haven't missed it and still no chest. It's almost like it shows when gathering but the chest never makes it to your inventory. There is a help page floating around though, I'd check there... maybe YOUR issue can be solved.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2066678
Same thing is happening to me.

I've tried:
- Clearing Cache
- Relogging
- Different Browsers
- Hard Resets

Each time I go through and check each page and item seperately to make sure I haven't missed it and still no chest. It's almost like it shows when gathering but the chest never makes it to your inventory. There is a help page floating around though, I'd check there... maybe YOUR issue can be solved.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2066678
I tried doing all that before. It doesn't seem to work. But thank you.

I think we have the same problem ;/
I tried doing all that before. It doesn't seem to work. But thank you.

I think we have the same problem ;/
@Samtrovert

Please post on the given thread with the asked for details. The engineers cant do anything if they don't know about it.
@Samtrovert

Please post on the given thread with the asked for details. The engineers cant do anything if they don't know about it.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@samtrovert

I think the three that @ACWN is talking about is this one:

Bug forums: Night of the Nocturne
@samtrovert

I think the three that @ACWN is talking about is this one:

Bug forums: Night of the Nocturne
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Thank you everyone. I don't go on the forums often. So I wasn't really sure where to go.
Thank you everyone. I don't go on the forums often. So I wasn't really sure where to go.