Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me your OCs!
1 2 3
Show me your original characters outside of FR. I want to see photos, I want to hear stories! I'm just so excited about others' OCs right now, so tell me all about them :>
Show me your original characters outside of FR. I want to see photos, I want to hear stories! I'm just so excited about others' OCs right now, so tell me all about them :>
tumblr_o3n0tqqcE81v5thz8o1_250.pngtumblr_o3mxxfGnoT1v5thz8o3_r2_250.png
@adequatemold

All of these children of mine have something in their bios and i love them alot, though smol birb is just there because its a smol birb.

Smol birb
Ravi
Nikooru
Senri
Maris

I got alot more, but i decided to just pick the ones that have something interesting about them! I'm always up for answering questions on them though since it helps build character and lore c:
@adequatemold

All of these children of mine have something in their bios and i love them alot, though smol birb is just there because its a smol birb.

Smol birb
Ravi
Nikooru
Senri
Maris

I got alot more, but i decided to just pick the ones that have something interesting about them! I'm always up for answering questions on them though since it helps build character and lore c:
image.png
@Sukeisu how big are those bird aliens that Maris and Ravi are? Compared to humans/in feet/meters? I'm really curious about them as species!
@Sukeisu how big are those bird aliens that Maris and Ravi are? Compared to humans/in feet/meters? I'm really curious about them as species!
tumblr_o3n0tqqcE81v5thz8o1_250.pngtumblr_o3mxxfGnoT1v5thz8o3_r2_250.png
@Adequatemold

Ravi in his natural form is 250cm/8'0" . Maris is around 200cm so about 6'6"!

While i haven't worked much on the species and lore of what maris and ravi are, i did decide that 200cm would be the shortest one could be in their natural form, while 400 would be the biggest they could be. Though 400cm would be rather rare, the average would be between 250-320cm ^^
@Adequatemold

Ravi in his natural form is 250cm/8'0" . Maris is around 200cm so about 6'6"!

While i haven't worked much on the species and lore of what maris and ravi are, i did decide that 200cm would be the shortest one could be in their natural form, while 400 would be the biggest they could be. Though 400cm would be rather rare, the average would be between 250-320cm ^^
image.png
ahhh I love talking about my ocs lol. here's my charahub page but I'll link my favs too!

right so one of my favorites is Momo and I have my brother's matching oc Kasimirr on my profile too because he doesn't have his own Charahub account.

one of my other favorites is Marina, I recently rewrote her entire bio because I wasn't satisfied with it but I'm really proud of it now!

I dunno why but I also really love Jacklyn. there's nothing extra special about her, I just feel kind of attached to her? lol
ahhh I love talking about my ocs lol. here's my charahub page but I'll link my favs too!

right so one of my favorites is Momo and I have my brother's matching oc Kasimirr on my profile too because he doesn't have his own Charahub account.

one of my other favorites is Marina, I recently rewrote her entire bio because I wasn't satisfied with it but I'm really proud of it now!

I dunno why but I also really love Jacklyn. there's nothing extra special about her, I just feel kind of attached to her? lol
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I have lots of roleplay ocs but I'll show you my art ocs bc there's so many less and its easier xD

Chimpy is my fursona and I love himm

Boey is my other fursona and I love him too

Rang is my only art oc that isn't based on somebody, but he's an adorable little ratbag

Rilla is based on one of my best friends, he didn't seem too thrilled that I made the character at first bc he was taken aback by the species I chose, but he's okay with it now and says its sweet that I made him

Gibs is based on my other best friend, who was thrilled and ecstatic that I made a character based on him, and he was really happy with the species to boot! Sometimes I do get it right xD
I have lots of roleplay ocs but I'll show you my art ocs bc there's so many less and its easier xD

Chimpy is my fursona and I love himm

Boey is my other fursona and I love him too

Rang is my only art oc that isn't based on somebody, but he's an adorable little ratbag

Rilla is based on one of my best friends, he didn't seem too thrilled that I made the character at first bc he was taken aback by the species I chose, but he's okay with it now and says its sweet that I made him

Gibs is based on my other best friend, who was thrilled and ecstatic that I made a character based on him, and he was really happy with the species to boot! Sometimes I do get it right xD
*casually dumps my charahub and toyhouse here* c:
*casually dumps my charahub and toyhouse here* c:
@adequatemold

I have a little over 20 characters right now, but most of them are currently on the back burner. So here's some tidbits about my favorites:

Alias 403 has been on my mind a lot recently, as the antagonist of a story that I'm hoping to turn into a comic. He's a member of an imperialistic race known as the Shadows who seek to gain and hold power by conquering lesser races' territories. Alias 403 himself was sent to Earth over 150 years ago to see if Earth was worth the Shadows' time.

Matthieu, Poppy, and Rory are the three protagonists of my in-progress hope-to-be-a-comic story. They're siblings who each have a different superpower.

Matt is the oldest and has the power to take on the aspects of animals, such as growing wings or claws. He likes to think of himself as charismatic and suave but in reality he's a fairly awkward but deeply caring young man.

Poppy is the middle child and has the power to take on the aspects of plants, such as producing essential oils. She's no-nonsense and perfectionist but still loves her siblings very much, even if she's more than a bit bossy towards them.

Rory is the youngest and has the power to take on the aspects of minerals, such as turning his skin into stone. He was adopted as an infant by Matt and Poppy's family. He's loud, naive, and fun-loving and reluctantly hides his powers, knowing it's not safe to show his powers but thinking it'd be so much cooler if he could use them.
@adequatemold

I have a little over 20 characters right now, but most of them are currently on the back burner. So here's some tidbits about my favorites:

Alias 403 has been on my mind a lot recently, as the antagonist of a story that I'm hoping to turn into a comic. He's a member of an imperialistic race known as the Shadows who seek to gain and hold power by conquering lesser races' territories. Alias 403 himself was sent to Earth over 150 years ago to see if Earth was worth the Shadows' time.

Matthieu, Poppy, and Rory are the three protagonists of my in-progress hope-to-be-a-comic story. They're siblings who each have a different superpower.

Matt is the oldest and has the power to take on the aspects of animals, such as growing wings or claws. He likes to think of himself as charismatic and suave but in reality he's a fairly awkward but deeply caring young man.

Poppy is the middle child and has the power to take on the aspects of plants, such as producing essential oils. She's no-nonsense and perfectionist but still loves her siblings very much, even if she's more than a bit bossy towards them.

Rory is the youngest and has the power to take on the aspects of minerals, such as turning his skin into stone. He was adopted as an infant by Matt and Poppy's family. He's loud, naive, and fun-loving and reluctantly hides his powers, knowing it's not safe to show his powers but thinking it'd be so much cooler if he could use them.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@adequatemold

i have a number of ocs but the one i have been working on the most lately is my alien character Kitt Rhyss :0

here's some of the things i've done for her over the past week since i first created her :0 hopefully that link works.

she's a shapeshifter, as is the rest of her species. her species can also soooooorta live forever. since they're shapeshifters, they can halt their ageing process whenever they choose. Kitt is technically 15000 years old and she's halted her ageing process a few times.

also she's an oc for the Voltron Legendary Defender universe so sorry if u were looking for ocs that aren't based in an established universe. i'm just so in love with my cute shapeshifter and i wanna share her with everyone
@adequatemold

i have a number of ocs but the one i have been working on the most lately is my alien character Kitt Rhyss :0

here's some of the things i've done for her over the past week since i first created her :0 hopefully that link works.

she's a shapeshifter, as is the rest of her species. her species can also soooooorta live forever. since they're shapeshifters, they can halt their ageing process whenever they choose. Kitt is technically 15000 years old and she's halted her ageing process a few times.

also she's an oc for the Voltron Legendary Defender universe so sorry if u were looking for ocs that aren't based in an established universe. i'm just so in love with my cute shapeshifter and i wanna share her with everyone
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
@adequatemold

here's my baby boy, ive been working on him and his boyfriend for about a year and a half now? don't have all their stuff written down though lmao (and his boyfriend doesn't have a picture yet which is why he's not linked)
@adequatemold

here's my baby boy, ive been working on him and his boyfriend for about a year and a half now? don't have all their stuff written down though lmao (and his boyfriend doesn't have a picture yet which is why he's not linked)
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
1 2 3