Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unnable to Breed
When I select an empty nest and go to choose dragons to breed, no names come up in the drop down lists for the parents.
When I select an empty nest and go to choose dragons to breed, no names come up in the drop down lists for the parents.
pEwnh.gif 7bTbu.gif
Having a somewhat similar problem. I'm on mobile trying to breed. I can select a mother or a father from the list fine, but when I go to select an opposing parent, it acts as though I'm selecting the same list again. It won't even let me click to go to my lair or anything; it'll pull me back over to the drop down list. I have to refresh my page to get out of there. I hope I explained all of that clearly. ;;;
Having a somewhat similar problem. I'm on mobile trying to breed. I can select a mother or a father from the list fine, but when I go to select an opposing parent, it acts as though I'm selecting the same list again. It won't even let me click to go to my lair or anything; it'll pull me back over to the drop down list. I have to refresh my page to get out of there. I hope I explained all of that clearly. ;;;
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
[color=#31456b] @sirensquid @KoreNestis This has to do with a recent iOS update. You can try this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2016065/1#post_23418718 [quote name="WildAnn" date=2016-10-23 14:09:16] I've found a temporary fix for this bug- hold down on the image of either dragon until the save menu appears, cancel, and resume selecting your dragons. [/quote] [color=#31456b] @sirensquid rereading your report I am not sure if this is the problem you are having, but with no details it's hard to tell. What dragons are you trying to breed?
@sirensquid @KoreNestis This has to do with a recent iOS update.

You can try this:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2016065/1#post_23418718

WildAnn wrote on 2016-10-23:

I've found a temporary fix for this bug- hold down on the image of either dragon until the save menu appears, cancel, and resume selecting your dragons.

@sirensquid rereading your report I am not sure if this is the problem you are having, but with no details it's hard to tell. What dragons are you trying to breed?
@sirensquid Hello, When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912]Bug Reporting Guide[/url] in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers: [list] [*]Date/Time when the bug was experienced [*]Reproducible steps [*]Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable) [*]System information [list] [*]Operating System and version [*]Browsers used and version [*]Device type [*]Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data [*]Antivirus program[/list] As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. A vague "this doesnt work" doesnt help a whole heck of a lot. Thanks!
@sirensquid

Hello,

When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the Bug Reporting Guide in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Date/Time when the bug was experienced
  • Reproducible steps
  • Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable)
  • System information
    • Operating System and version
    • Browsers used and version
    • Device type
    • Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data
    • Antivirus program

As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. A vague "this doesnt work" doesnt help a whole heck of a lot.

Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@chespin, Thank you very much!
@chespin, Thank you very much!
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png