Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unusable Familiars
I currently have 3 familiars stored in my hoard, collected from chests, but I am unable to assign them to any dragon. I have tried moving back and forth from my vault, but they have been stuck like this for a long time. When I do have a usable familiar, it shows up next to the ghosts of the unusable, unclickable familiars. They are all familiars that I have already unlocked in my Bestiary, and I am not sure if it is a bug or part of the game. Help?
I currently have 3 familiars stored in my hoard, collected from chests, but I am unable to assign them to any dragon. I have tried moving back and forth from my vault, but they have been stuck like this for a long time. When I do have a usable familiar, it shows up next to the ghosts of the unusable, unclickable familiars. They are all familiars that I have already unlocked in my Bestiary, and I am not sure if it is a bug or part of the game. Help?
@SquigglySpine That's intended. You can only use one of any familiar. You can sell or collect the others!

is...is your username and avatar dragon an SPG reference or
@SquigglySpine That's intended. You can only use one of any familiar. You can sell or collect the others!

is...is your username and avatar dragon an SPG reference or
aaaaaaaaaiV2Cohm.png
OOf4SrF.gif
Hi! My name's Verne!
I hoard birds and bird items!

You must remember, you're only human...
...Just remember, to stand before you can fly.
u3DnO5y.png
@SquigglySpine

To give specifics -

Familiars bond to your lair (aka account) as a whole, rather than individual dragons so every copy of a familiar is viewed as the same thing and not unique.

This means that you can only bond with one Leafy Moth, even if you have 10 of them. The rest can be sold, given away or melted in Baldwin's.

The upside of this is that if you sell/trade a familiar at any point and gain a new one, that new one will have the same bonding level as the old one.

As this isnt a bug but an intended feature, I'll be locking this thread now. Thanks!
@SquigglySpine

To give specifics -

Familiars bond to your lair (aka account) as a whole, rather than individual dragons so every copy of a familiar is viewed as the same thing and not unique.

This means that you can only bond with one Leafy Moth, even if you have 10 of them. The rest can be sold, given away or melted in Baldwin's.

The upside of this is that if you sell/trade a familiar at any point and gain a new one, that new one will have the same bonding level as the old one.

As this isnt a bug but an intended feature, I'll be locking this thread now. Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif