Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking Light Nest!
Hello everyone! I'm in need of a light nest at the moment, and would be willing to pay a small fee or do a nest trade for it.

I am aware of the nest network, but as I am moving flight next month, I'm waiting to join so I won't cause too much inconvenience.

Please ping me if you have a light nest open! c:
Hello everyone! I'm in need of a light nest at the moment, and would be willing to pay a small fee or do a nest trade for it.

I am aware of the nest network, but as I am moving flight next month, I'm waiting to join so I won't cause too much inconvenience.

Please ping me if you have a light nest open! c:
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@murasaki i've always got nests open if you want one. some insects would be nice if you happen to have any but i don't need anything in return.
@murasaki i've always got nests open if you want one. some insects would be nice if you happen to have any but i don't need anything in return.
@matejko thank you! I don't have any insects at present as I am not on every day and convert food as I get it, though I could gather you some tomorrow and send them over c: Do you mind if I send you a cr?
@matejko thank you! I don't have any insects at present as I am not on every day and convert food as I get it, though I could gather you some tomorrow and send them over c: Do you mind if I send you a cr?
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@murasaki ahh nah it's cool then, i just mentioned it because some people keep extras, i'll just gather my own when i can. not a dire situation.
@murasaki ahh nah it's cool then, i just mentioned it because some people keep extras, i'll just gather my own when i can. not a dire situation.