Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your method for getting Treasure?
1 2
Sorry that the title is slightly ambiguous. I took a 7 month hiatus from Flight Rising simply because I was spending all my time playing Shock Switch to get 75kT per day........and after a month of this I got totally burned out.

I've returned for now, but seeing as nothing new's been added to the site besides new aesthetics (like vistas and new genes), I am worried that I won't be here for long anyway.

What do you guys do to get treasure every day?
Sorry that the title is slightly ambiguous. I took a 7 month hiatus from Flight Rising simply because I was spending all my time playing Shock Switch to get 75kT per day........and after a month of this I got totally burned out.

I've returned for now, but seeing as nothing new's been added to the site besides new aesthetics (like vistas and new genes), I am worried that I won't be here for long anyway.

What do you guys do to get treasure every day?
commissions_banner_by_pepper_wood-d92288v.png
@PepperWood

I never touch the fairgrounds, and I get around 200k a day. I usually sell all my chests from familiar bonding, I train and exalt fodder once in a while, and I grind in the Coli a lot in venues with expensive drops.

I also hoard festival items to sell a year later for massive profits. Heck even if you just grab the most popular item, you can sell them a few months later for pretty good profit. I like maximizing what I make though.

Also, that old saying that you have to spend money to make money is so true it hurts. I buy stuff from both the MP and AH to resell for profit too. It doe require you to be on top of the going trends, but you can make quite a bit if you're diligent. And, it's a lot more interesting than staring at the same game everyday.
@PepperWood

I never touch the fairgrounds, and I get around 200k a day. I usually sell all my chests from familiar bonding, I train and exalt fodder once in a while, and I grind in the Coli a lot in venues with expensive drops.

I also hoard festival items to sell a year later for massive profits. Heck even if you just grab the most popular item, you can sell them a few months later for pretty good profit. I like maximizing what I make though.

Also, that old saying that you have to spend money to make money is so true it hurts. I buy stuff from both the MP and AH to resell for profit too. It doe require you to be on top of the going trends, but you can make quite a bit if you're diligent. And, it's a lot more interesting than staring at the same game everyday.
TyYgOYZ.png
@PepperWood

Easiest and fastest is to trainexalt dragons you can practically pick up everywhere. XD

Basically every dragon under 10k is a good way to make money.
@PepperWood

Easiest and fastest is to trainexalt dragons you can practically pick up everywhere. XD

Basically every dragon under 10k is a good way to make money.
@PepperWood
No fairgrounds (well once in a while if I'm bored and want to play Tidal Trouble), or coli. I use the AH and Baldwin and earn 500k+ a day.

You might want to check this GUIDE
@PepperWood
No fairgrounds (well once in a while if I'm bored and want to play Tidal Trouble), or coli. I use the AH and Baldwin and earn 500k+ a day.

You might want to check this GUIDE
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Reducing things you get from gathering/coliseum and selling them on the Auction House, especially during holidays or new recipe-releases can make you a ton of money. I once made 2.5 million treasure in a few days from only selling green goo/ooze/sludge. :)
Reducing things you get from gathering/coliseum and selling them on the Auction House, especially during holidays or new recipe-releases can make you a ton of money. I once made 2.5 million treasure in a few days from only selling green goo/ooze/sludge. :)
Exalting~ Boring, but it does earn a lot if you have the right materials and patience.

Selling things you get from the coli also earns you a tidy profit, especially things that are needed for baldwin recipes.

Familiar bonding and crim/tomo gets you a few thousand as well, and with this I can make about 200k a day. 300k if I have a lot of time on my hands.
Exalting~ Boring, but it does earn a lot if you have the right materials and patience.

Selling things you get from the coli also earns you a tidy profit, especially things that are needed for baldwin recipes.

Familiar bonding and crim/tomo gets you a few thousand as well, and with this I can make about 200k a day. 300k if I have a lot of time on my hands.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

I try to max the lucky streak between artifracture, shock switch, and jigsaw. from there I just work on my coli challenges, selling almost everything I get from it
I try to max the lucky streak between artifracture, shock switch, and jigsaw. from there I just work on my coli challenges, selling almost everything I get from it
unknown.png
I don't have a lot of time and my computer lags now and then so
I do dailies, sell fodder (mainly for gems) and hoard exalt things. Whatever fodder doesn't sell I train to exalt (but only to level 6. The most I've exalted in one sitting was 6 dragons.)
I don't have a lot of time and my computer lags now and then so
I do dailies, sell fodder (mainly for gems) and hoard exalt things. Whatever fodder doesn't sell I train to exalt (but only to level 6. The most I've exalted in one sitting was 6 dragons.)
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
If you're lazy and willing to go slow, I find it's pretty easy to earn 5k-10k a day playing tidal trouble. It only takes 10-20 minutes and if you do it every day it builds up slowly and it doesn't take a lot of effort.
If you're lazy and willing to go slow, I find it's pretty easy to earn 5k-10k a day playing tidal trouble. It only takes 10-20 minutes and if you do it every day it builds up slowly and it doesn't take a lot of effort.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Training/exalting, and flipping dragons/items in the AH.
Training/exalting, and flipping dragons/items in the AH.
1 2